Papaya Soup Ingredients
- 400 gram chicken
- Filtered pure water 1.5 liters
- Shrimp (medium size) 350 grams
- Papaya green (it is important that it is not ripe) 2 pieces
- Butter 40 grams
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Onions 1 piece
- Ginger 40 grams
- Ground black pepper on the tip of a knife
- Red ground pepper is 2 times less than black ground pepper
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Cilantro (fresh green) 0.5 bunches
- Salt to your liking
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Papaya
- Portion 6-8
- World cuisine Moroccan cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Frying pan, Saucepan, Blender, Cutlery, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking Papaya Soup:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.We wash the chicken fillet thoroughly under cold running water, cut into small pieces, about 3x3 and put it on a separate plate. We clear the shrimp from its shell, wash it under cold water, put it on a plate and place it in the refrigerator.
Step 2: Prepare the papaya for the soup.Unripe papaya (ripe is not suitable for cooking), rinse under water, peel, remove seeds and cut it into pieces size 3x3.
Step 3: Prepare the onions, garlic and ginger.Onions are peeled, washed under running water and cut into small cubes. Garlic is also peeled, washed, chopped. Peel ginger, rinse under cold water, cut into small pieces and grind in a blender. We heat the pan, add the butter, add the chopped onions, slightly fry, then add the garlic and ginger, leave to sweat for 2-3 minutes. To this mass add chopped chicken fillet, fry for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Cook the soup.All the contents of the pan are moved to the pan (preferably with a dense bottom), add cold water to it, put on medium heat and bring to a boil. Then we reduce the heat, add table salt, black ground pepper, red ground pepper to taste, cover with a lid and let it boil for 15 minutes. After boiling, fall asleep papaya and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. We take the peeled shrimp out of the refrigerator and add to the pan, leave for a couple of minutes. A couple of minutes before the end of cooking, add the well-washed, dried and finely chopped cilantro and green onions. Turn off the stove and leave the soup for 10 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the Papaya Soup.Pour the prepared soup into portioned plates and try the exotic taste of a wonderful dish. Good appetite!
- - Before you eat, you can squeeze a slice of lemon or lime into a plate, this will add spice and a pleasant taste to the dish.
- - If you are allergic to seafood, then shrimp should be excluded from the ingredients of the recipe.
- - You can replace chicken meat if you wish with any other poultry meat. It is best to pick the loin part of the bird, that is, the breast. I do not recommend using pork or beef for cooking this soup, as it is more stringent and will ruin the lightness of this dish.