Ingredients for preparing beef heart and walnut salad for a nursing mother
- Beef heart 250 grams
- Onions (medium) 1 piece
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Walnuts (peeled) 50 grams
- Potato 2-3 pieces
- Carrot (medium) 1 piece
- Sunflower oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Fresh cucumber (small) 1 piece
- Sour cream (or natural yogurt) 200 grams
- Dill or parsley greens as you wish
- Main ingredients: Heart, Nuts
- Serving 4-6
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Frying pan, Cutlery, Cooking pot, Grater, Serving plate or portion plates
Making a beef heart and walnut salad for a nursing mother:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.We wash the beef heart under running cold water, transfer to a saucepan, pour cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. After that, pour out the hot water and pour the cold again, put on medium heat and cook until tender for 2 hours. We take out the cooked boiled heart and cool it to room temperature. We clear the heart of the films and cut into small cubes. We shift to a separate plate.
Step 2: Prepare the onions for the salad.
Step 3: Prepare the potatoes and carrots for the salad.I wash the potatoes and carrots well under water, put in a pot for cooking, pour cold water and cook until soft and fully prepared. We take out the finished vegetables, cool, peel. Cut the potatoes into small cubes, and rub the carrots on a coarse grater. We lay out on separate plates.
Step 4: Prepare the cheese and walnuts, fresh salad cucumber.Grate cheese on a coarse grater, cut walnuts into small kernels (you can crush into small crumbs). We wash the cucumber under running water, peel it and cut it into small cubes on a cutting board.
Step 5: Serve a beef heart and walnut salad for a nursing mother.We lay the finished and sliced products in layers on a serving dish as follows. The first layer - diced beef heart, the second layer - fried onions, the third layer - fresh cucumber - grease all with plenty of sour cream or natural yogurt, the fourth layer - potatoes, the fifth layer of carrots, grease again with sour cream or yogurt. Sprinkle the finished salad with cheese and walnuts on top, decorate with dill or parsley. Good appetite!
- - Before cooking, beef heart should be soaked in cold water and allowed to stand for about 2 hours.
- - The beef heart is not inferior in value to meat, it has four times less fat than meat, and almost the same amount of protein.
- - Before use, it is recommended to put the salad in the refrigerator for soaking for 30 minutes.