We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making crab stick rolls
- Crab sticks 300-350 grams
- Any hard cheese (best salty, so we get not fresh rolls, but what we need) 250-300 grams
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
- Fresh cucumber and parsley and dill for decoration to your liking
- Main ingredientsCrab sticks
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Deep plate, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Cutlery, Grater, Freezer, Serving plate or portioned dishes
Cooking rolls from crab sticks:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.I recommend sending cheese before rubbing for 10-15 minutes in the freezer, so it will be easier to deal with. Grate should be fine grater Peel the garlic and rinse with cold water. Cut as small as possible to make porridge. Or just through a garlic squeezer. Mix garlic, mayonnaise and cheese in a plate to a homogeneous mass. It should turn out so that it could be smeared with an ordinary kitchen knife. We try to deploy crab sticks so as not to tear them. Before this, you can gently crush them with your hands. We unwind not to the very end, but so that we have a tail left in 3-4 mm collapsed.
Step 2: spin the rolls.On the strip that we have, apply the cheese mass with mayonnaise and garlic. Smear should full length stripsso that all the edges are plastered. After that, we turn off the crab stick. It should be approximately doubled in our volume. From both ends of the sticks, it is necessary to lubricate well with the cheese-garlic mass, so that there is no empty space.
Step 3: Serve the rolls of crab sticks.After twisting and coating the rolls, they must be sent to the freezer for 5-10 minutesso that they grab and be easy to cut. Next, cut into pieces that you prefer (it should turn out from three to five pieces). Garnish with sliced fresh cucumber and herbs. Good appetite!
- - If your crab sticks do not want to turn around, then they can be held for 1-2 minutes over steam from a boiled kettle.
- - The dish can not be salted, since cheese, mayonnaise and crab sticks themselves already contain salt.
- - Each of us knows that real crab sticks are made not from crab meat, but from minced fish with the addition of starch. I advise you not to buy the cheapest, as they can be easily deployed and not tear, which we really need to prepare this dish. It’s just that if a crab stick doesn’t want to turn around easily, it means that it has a very high starch content and doesn’t smell like minced fish.