Ingredients for Making Coffee with Chocolate
- Ground coffee 2.5 tsp
- Milk (always fresh) 125 ml.
- Water (purified or chilled boiled) 200 ml.
- Sugar - to taste to taste
- Chocolate (sweet) 100 grams
- Main ingredientsCacao and Chocolate, Coffee
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Inventory:Coffee pot, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Coffee cup, Lid, Silver spoon, Saucepan
Making coffee with chocolate:
Step 1: Brew coffee with chocolate.Take 2.5 teaspoons coffee that has already been ground, you can make it yourself from roasted beans, or you can buy one already prepared. If in the store you come across high-quality ground coffee, then the taste of the drink will be good. If you yourself fry the grains and grind them, then you yourself can affect the taste of the drink. So, fill the coffee pot with water, set it to heat when it warms up, but do not let it boil with water, place 2.5 teaspoons of ground coffee on the filter, put it in a coffee pot with hot water and bring to a boil. After the water boils, remove the coffee pot from the fire and cover it with a lid. Leave to brew coffee within 5-7 minutes. If necessary, add the desired amount of granulated sugar. The coffee is already brewed.
Step 2: We make chocolate for coffee.Now we take a saucepan, pour milk and heat over a fire, meanwhile, cut the chocolate into small pieces (or rub on a medium grater). Add it to the pan with milk, mix gently with a spoon until the chocolate dissolves.
Step 3: Serve coffee with chocolate.Mix coffee with chocolate drink. and pour it into coffee cups. Good appetite!
- - You can add a couple drops of brandy or rum to the finished coffee with chocolate. This will significantly enrich its taste and turn it into a drink for the evening or for a holiday.
- - You can not mix coffee and chocolate with milk among themselves, but do it this way: pour about one third of the milk and chocolate into the cups, and pour all this coffee on top.
- - Such coffee harmoniously combines with the smell and taste of cinnamon. Sprinkle the surface of the coffee with ground cinnamon, or attach a stick of cinnamon to the cup and you will discover a completely new drink.