Ingredients for cooking pork "Hussar ballad"
- Pork 1.5 kilograms.
- Mayonnaise 67% 100 grams.
- Ketchup 100 grams.
- Raw potatoes 800 grams.
- Hard cheese 200 grams.
- Tomato (medium) 5 pieces.
- Onions (large) 2 pieces.
- Sunflower oil (to lubricate the form) to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- Seasoning for muss to taste.
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Tomato
- Serving 4-6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Paper towels, Meat bowl, Wooden cutting board, Sharp knife, Refrigerator, Mud potato brush, Small pot with lid, Wooden toothpicks, Small tomato pot, Kettle with boiling water, Grater, Saucer or cheese plate, Shape baking dish, Oven, Cooker, Baking tray, Culinary brush for greasing, Waffle kitchen towel, Wooden stand for hot dishes, Serving dish
Cooking pork "Hussar ballad":
Step 1: take the pork.We take the pork, thoroughly mine under cold running water, and then lay it on paper towels for drying. When the pork dries, we place it on a wooden cutting board and cut it into small portioned pieces with a sharp knife. Then we put the pieces of pork in a bowl, mix well with mayonnaise, ketchup, and also add a little salt to taste. Mix everything thoroughly and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for several hours (it is best left overnight).
Step 2: cook the potatoes.We take the potatoes, wash them thoroughly under running water with a brush, then pour them into a deep pot, pour cold water so that it completely covers all of our potatoes. We put the pan on a big fire. Salt a little and wait for the water to boil. When the water begins to boil, cover the pan with the lid and cook our jacket potatoes on their skins until ready minutes 20-30. Then we check the potatoes for readiness with a wooden toothpick; if the potatoes are ready, we cool them either naturally or under cold running water. Peel the cooled potatoes with a knife from the peel and rub on a coarse grater in a separate bowl.
Step 3: cook the onions and tomatoes.We take onion, peel it with a sharp knife, wash it thoroughly under running water and cut it very finely on a cutting board. Pour chopped onion into a separate bowl. My tomatoes under water, pour into a small saucepan, pour on 3-4 minutes boiling water from the kettle, then take out one from the pan and remove the skin from them with a knife. Cut the peeled tomatoes in this way into thin slices on a cutting board. Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater and pour in a saucer or plate.
Step 4: put the dish in a baking dish.We thoroughly grease the pre-washed and dry baking dish with vegetable oil with a special culinary brush and lay out such layers of our dish. So, with the first layer we spread our pickled pork (along with our mayonnaise-ketchup sauce). Then cover the pork with chopped onions and put the grated potatoes on top. Potatoes on top a little salt. Sprinkle with cheese on top of all this and, in the last turn, put chopped tomato slices as tightly as possible to each other. Lastly, sprinkle everything thoroughly with a small amount of ground black pepper and some seasoning.
Step 5: bake the pork.Preheat oven to temperature 200 degrees. When the oven warms up well, put the baking dish on a baking sheet in the middle of the oven and bake 1 hour. Then put on minutes so 5 - 7 our form to the very top of our oven and bake pork so until a brown crust appears even when 250 degrees.
Step 6: serve the hussar ballad pork.We take out the finished dish from the oven, put it on a wooden stand for hot dishes. We cover with a waffle dish towel and give the dish a little rest on 10 minutes. Then we cut the dish into separate portioned pieces, which we spread on a serving dish. Everything is ready - you can serve it on the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - I advise you to take pork chop for cooking this dish, but this pork neck dish will be the most delicious.
- - As a seasoning, I advise you to take a mixture of Italian herbs. They are very fragrant and will give the dish a unique taste and aroma.
- - Finding out when potatoes are ready is very simple. To do this, take a wooden toothpick or stick, which is inserted into each potato in turn, and then stretched. If the stick easily enters and leaves the potato, and also pieces of mashed potato remain on its trunk, then you can put the potatoes in their uniform - it is completely ready.
- - if you put the meat in the refrigerator, then before that it should be covered either with a plate, or with food plastic wrap, or with an ordinary plastic bag.