We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making strudel with meat
Ingredients for making strudel with meat:
- Puff pastry (finished) 1 package
- Minced meat 400 grams
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Salt half teaspoon
- Onions (medium) 2 pieces
- Garlic 2 medium cloves
- Ground black pepper at will
- Loaf of stale 100 grams
- Loaf of milk for your convenience
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Puff Pastry
- Serving 4-6
- World cuisineGerman cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Baking tray, Frying pan, Cutlery, Serving plate or portioned plates, Dough wheel
Cooking strudel with meat:
Step 1: Cook the dough.Puff pastry must be brought to room temperature before cooking. Put the prepared puff on a table or board, roll it should be thick 2-3 mm, cover it with gauze and let it lie down a little. The dough should no longer be rolled out.
Step 2: Prepare the minced meat.
Step 3: Cook the strudel.We take the dough, grease it with melted butter, spread our minced meat evenly on top, so that the edges of the dough remain approximately free 3-4 cm without filling to make it easier to pinch the edges of the strudel. We turn the strudel into our hands and carefully pinch the edges. Sprinkle the baking sheet with a small amount of flour or grease with vegetable oil, shift the strudel onto the baking sheet, turning it upside down, pierce in several places and give it a shape in the form of an arc. To warm oven to 180-200 gr. and put the strudel to bake for 25-30 minutes. In the meantime, take the yolk of one egg and beat it. Remove the finished strudel from the oven and grease the beaten yolk on top. We put it in the cooling oven again and leave the strudel for another 10 minutes until the crust forms.
Step 4: Serve the strudel with meat.Cut the finished strudel into small pieces and serve to the table, as an independent dish. Also, strudel with meat can be consumed with freshly brewed tea or coffee. Good appetite!
- - Instead of a kitchen towel, you can wrap the strudel with cling film.
- - If you have a lot of time at your disposal, as well as desires, then you can cook puff pastry yourself. To do this, you must use the recipe that was previously published on our website and is located here.
- - In order to cook the forcemeat yourself, the meat tenderloin needs to be cleaned, washed, then cut into smaller cubes and minced or minced in a blender.
- - Butter can be melted in a microwave or on very low heat in a heat-resistant container.