We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking minced meat, eggplant, tomato and potato casseroles
- Potato 300 grams
- Eggplant 200 grams
- Minced meat (it is better to take pork and beef) 200 grams
- Tomato 2 pieces
- Green olives (seedless) 1 jar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Hard cheese 150 grams
- Sour cream 3 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Seasoning to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Eggplant, Potato
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Potato peeler, Knife, Cutting board, Potato plate, Eggplant plate, Casserole baking dish, Oven, Culinary brush for greasing, Turning spatula wooden or metal, Baking tray, Forcemeat bowl, Grater, Garlic, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking casseroles of minced meat, eggplant, tomatoes and potatoes:
Step 1: chop potatoes with eggplant.We take the potatoes, with the help of a potato peeler - we peel it, wash it thoroughly under running water and then on a cutting board - we cut it into thick circles. The thickness of each circle should be about 5mm. Stack potato circles on a plate. Since when I was preparing this recipe, it was not the eggplant season, so I took quickly frozen eggplant, already sliced in circles, in the supermarket. I thawed them in a natural way, but not completely, because the moisture remaining in them after freezing will then give additional juiciness to the whole dish. In general, we take our frozen eggplant and put it on a plate, which we then need to put next to the stove on 1-1.5 hoursdefrost. Excess moisture from defrosting should be drained later. If you take fresh eggplants, first they should be peeled off with a potato peel, then washed under running water and cut into circles on a chopping board. To eggplant let the juice a little - sprinkle a little salt on both sides of the circles. The main thing here is not to oversalt. Set aside on 15 minutes eggplant on a plate so they let the juice go.
Step 2: put the vegetables in a mold.
Step 3: take the stuffing.
Step 4: fill out the form.
Step 5: prepare the sauce.
Step 6: bake the casserole.We take any hard cheese and rub it on a coarse grater. Then we spread it on top of the dish in an even layer. Preheat the oven on 200 degrees. When it warms up - put on a baking sheet in the middle of the oven our baking dish and bake the casserole in the oven on 30-40 minutes. The readiness of the casserole is very easy to check, for this you just need to pierce the casserole with a knife in several places. Ready potatoes and eggplant must be soft. Well, of course, on top there should be a crispy golden cheese crust.
Step 7: serve the minced meat, eggplant, tomato and potato casserole.We take out the finished casserole from the oven, cut into portioned pieces and serve hot on the table. You can use the scoop to turn the pieces of casserole into serving plates, or you can take out the whole dish and decorate it beautifully - serve it on the table, right on the serving platter. As a result, the obtained casserole does not at all look like ordinary potatoes in French. It turns out very juicy and fragrant. A sauce with a small amount of garlic - perfectly "friends" with potatoes and eggplant, and olives give a special piquancy to the whole dish! From above you can sprinkle the casserole with small branches of any greens and whole olives. Enjoy your meal!
- - you can not add salt and pepper in a bowl. You can do this when you put it on top of the eggplant.
- - the amount of olives added to the casserole depends only on your preferences. You can cut and lay them all 200 grams, or you can take quite a bit. Many do not take olives at all, because they do not eat them at all.
- - if there are no tomatoes, then you can not add them. They are also not a very required ingredient in this dish.
- - the baking time of the casserole can vary depending on its height, as well as the thickness of the walls of the mold. The main thing is that all the vegetables are baked, but not raw, so if you think that the casserole is ready, leave it for another 10 minutes to avoid raw vegetables at the very bottom of the form.