We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rye bread dough ingredients
- Filtered pure water (warm) 1 cup
- Milk (any fat content) 4 tablespoons
- Dry yeast 1.5 teaspoons
- Sugar 1.5 teaspoons
- 300g rye flour
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Premium wheat flour 150 grams
- Vegetable oil 2-4 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour
- Serving 4-6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Measuring cup, Cutlery, Bowl, Lid, Kitchen towel, Oven, Baking tray
Making dough for rye bread:
Step 1: Prepare the dough.To begin with, in a deep bowl, combine half a glass of clean warm water with milk, mix thoroughly. Then add dried yeast, sugar and 100 grams of rye flour. Knead well, then cover the bowl with a lid and leave it in a warm place, for about 1 hour. During this time, the yeast will ferment, and thereby the dough will increase markedly in volume, become lush and soft. Punch up the dough that has risen during this time and do not expect too high a lift, as soon as the “cap” from the dough appears, immediately proceed.
Step 2: Cook the dough.
Step 3: Form and bake the bread.After this time, knead the dough. In order to make it more convenient to work with, your hands and workspace should be slightly lubricated with vegetable oil. Form a round loaf or oval loaf from the dough. Coat the finished product with vegetable oil using a cooking brush or hands and place on a baking sheet. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and leave for another 1 hour. This is necessary so that the product fits, and the dough is prepared for baking. If this is not done, then the bread will not turn out lush and the mass of its taste will be lost. Preheat the oven up to 180 degreesthen place a baking sheet with a loaf or loaf in it. Do not forget to remove the towel from it. Product Baking Time 45 minutes. But this is very inaccurate, since it all depends on the individual properties of heating your oven. The finished product should be browned, and its internal readiness can be checked with a match or a toothpick. To do this, pierce the product with it: if there is nothing left on it, then the dough is ready. And if pieces of dough stick to a wooden surface, then the time of heat treatment must be further increased.
Step 4: Serve the dough for rye bread.As soon as the bread is ready, remove it from the oven, transfer to a clean kitchen towel, cover it with the top and let it brew for about 1 hour. Cut rye bread into slices and serve. It can be eaten with anything: first and second courses. Also, such bread is ideal for making sandwiches and sandwiches. Good appetite!
- - It is especially useful to eat rye bread during a diet or if you adhere to the dogma of a healthy diet. This is due to the fact that the fibers of rye bread contribute to a feeling of satiety, although in fact they contain very few calories. In addition, such a product is a kind of "janitor" of the body: it cleanses and totally removes toxins.
- - Regular consumption of rye bread reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, as its trace elements balance the level of cholesterol in our body. 6-8 slices of such bread per day will significantly improve your heart.
- - Minerals contained in rye bread stimulate brain activity and strengthen all muscle groups of a person. In addition, in rye bread there are various vitamins, in particular group B, which are constantly required for the skin, nails and nervous system of a person.