Ingredients for making curd cake with peaches.
- 9 eggs
- Sugar 2 cups
- Premium wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Sugar 2 sachets
- Cocoa - 3 tablespoons to taste
- Milk (any fat content) 1 cup
- Curd 9% 500 grams
- Cream 33-35% 500 milliliters
- Peaches 1 Bank
- Gelatin 50 grams
- Main ingredients: Peach, Curd
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Mixer, Spoon, Cake baking dish, Saucepan, Sieve, Can opener, Knife
Cooking cottage cheese cake with peaches:
Step 1: bake a sponge cake.In principle, it can be bought ready-made in the store. But remember, at the very beginning we talked about how we would try to focus on products made by our own hands? Then let's get started. The yolks of five eggs must be carefully separated from the proteins. Are you done? Half a glass of sugar in there - and grate well to get a homogeneous mass. Add cocoa, a bag of vanilla sugar, add flour. And again, stir everything thoroughly. Squirrels are not thrown away? Fine. They should be whipped to form a good, strong foam. Separate about a third of the protein mass and add it to the yolks. We interfere. But very carefully, from the bottom up. Feel, it’s become thinner? Add the remaining proteins and mix again gently. In the meantime, the oven should already be heating up. Degrees, sort of up to 180. It remains to grease with butter and sprinkle flour on the cake pan, pour the resulting dough there - and for baking. About half an hour or a little less. Are you done? Turn off the oven and slightly open its door. Let the sponge cake cool there.
Step 2: prepare the souffle.
Step 3: make jelly.Everything is simple here. Mix about half a glass of peach syrup from a jar with soaked gelatin and stir it all well. You can taste it. If necessary, add sugar and lemon juice. Some also use food coloring for jelly. Here you decide for yourself.
Step 4: serve.It remains to decorate the surface of the cake removed from the refrigerator with slices of peach or other fruits and pour jelly. Enjoy your meal!
- - Did you come across sour curd? Do not despair. Pour milk into it and let it stand an hour. And then fling it over cheesecloth or colander and let the milk drain.
- - There are many recipes for cottage cheese dishes. They can stuff peppers and zucchini, bake with potatoes and even use as a side dish for pasta.
- - Cottage cheese is an important source of protein. 100 grams of cottage cheese contains 19.4 grams of protein, 0.3 grams of fat, 4.8 grams of carbohydrates, 101 milligrams of calcium, 263 milligrams of phosphorus, 0.3 milligrams of iron.