Seafood Climbing Ingredients
- Salmon fillet (cod fillet can be used) 450 grams
- Shrimps and mussels (boiled-frozen and peeled) 120 grams
- Filtered pure water 550 ml
- Bay leaf 1 piece
- Lemon zest 0.5 pieces
- Table salt 0.25 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg 0.25 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Butter 60 grams
- Green onion 2 heads
- Premium wheat flour 60 grams
- Cream (any fat content) 150 grams
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Tomato puree 1 teaspoon
- Lasagna Sheets 200 grams
- White bread (crumbs) 30 grams
- Parmesan (or any other similar cheese) 30 grams
- Parsley 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients: Shrimp, Mussels and Scallops, Salmon
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen paper towel, Saucepan, Kitchen stove, Grater, Fine sieve, Bowl, Bakeware, Oven
Step 1: Prepare the fish fillet.Rinse the fish fillet well under cold running water, then dry with a kitchen paper towel and place on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut the fillet into 2-3 pieces and dip them into the pan. Pour clear water on top to completely cover the fish. Add bay leaf, salt to taste, lightly pepper. Then grate the lemon zest on a fine grater and also add to the pan. Put the boil on medium fire. After the water boils, cook the fish for about 1 minute, remove the pan from the heat and cover it with a lid. Let it brew within 10 minutes. Then pour the resulting broth into a separate bowl. Cool the fish slightly and carefully remove all the bones and separate the skin, if present.
Step 2: Prepare the sauce.
Step 3: Stack the lasagna.Lasagna Sheets boil as indicated on the package. Pour half a glass of sauce onto the bottom of the baking dish. Place the third part of the lasagna sheets on top, so that the noodle strips are slightly on top of each other. Then evenly distribute half the seafood sauce, then place the sheets again. After that, distribute the remaining seafood sauce, lay the sheets on top. Top with the remaining glass of sauce.
Step 4: Bake with lasagna.Combine breadcrumbs with pre-grated on a medium grater cheese. Sprinkle this mixture with lasagna. Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees, then put in non-lasagna pan and bake about 1 hour. You can determine the readiness of the dish by the upper layer, it should become rosy and slightly bubble.
Step 5: Serve lasagna with seafood.After baking the lasagna, remove the pan from the oven, cool, then cut into portions, arrange on plates and serve as a hot dish to the table. Good appetite!
- - A boiled-frozen seafood mix is added to the dish at the very end of cooking, so that they do not become rubber during the long cooking process.
- - If you use unpeeled and non-boiled seafood, first you need to boil them in slightly salted water (follow all the recommendations on the packaging), and then clean them from shells.
- - Store lasagna in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- - Today, lasagna can be prepared not only from the above products. It is cooked with minced meat, vegetables, various sauces (bolognese, bechamel), various types of cheese (mozzarella, grana padano, ricotta), mushrooms, spinach, etc.