Ingredients for making Salmon Soup
- Fresh salmon 1 piece (300-400 grams)
- Onions (medium size) 1 piece
- Carrot 1 piece
- Potato 2-3 pieces
- Butter 50 grams
- Table salt to your liking
- Filtered pure water 1.5 liters
- Freshly ground black pepper to your liking
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cooker, Saucepan, Cutting Board, Cutlery, Sharp Knife, Grater, Frying Pan, Wooden Shovel, Mill, Ladle, Serving Plates
Cooking Salmon Soup:
Step 1: Prepare the vegetables.First, peel the onion, then rinse it and cut into half rings. Rinse the carrots under water, peel, rinse again and grate on a coarse grater. Put a frying pan to medium heat, warm it up well, then add a slice of butter, melt it a little and cover the chopped onion. Fry it until translucent, then add carrots. Mix periodically the contents of the pan with a wooden spatula so that the vegetables do not burn. Rinse the potatoes under cold running water, then peel them, rinse them again and cut into medium cubes.
Step 2: Cook the vegetables.Put potatoes in a pan, fill with water and put to boil to medium heat. When the water boils, remove the resulting foam and reduce the heat. Then add the cooked vegetables to the pan.
Step 3: Prepare and add the fish to the soup.While the vegetables are boiling, we will take up fish. Rinse a piece of fresh salmon underwater, then carefully cut the skin and remove bones with a sharp knife. Rinse the fish fillet again under water, and then cut into portions. When the potatoes are almost ready, add salt to the soup to your liking, then add the pieces of fish. Boil the soup over low heat, about 10 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the salmon soup.Then remove the pan from the heat, add freshly ground pepper, cover and let it brew, minutes 20-30. Then pour the soup into portioned plates and serve to the dining table. You can decorate the dish with several sprigs of fresh parsley, pre-washed and drained. Good appetite!
- - This soup can be cooked not only on the basis of fresh fish. You can also use canned tuna, pink salmon, and frozen salmon.
- - It is very tasty to serve this soup with sour cream
- - If you have enough patience, and you let the soup stand overnight, then the next day it will become even tastier.