We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making soup "Heart"
- Chicken hearts 0.5 kilograms
- Onions medium size 1 piece
- Medium-sized carrot 1 piece
- Medium sized potato 2 pieces
- Vermicelli 1.5 tablespoons
- Spices for soup to taste
- Salt to taste
- Refined vegetable oil for frying
- Purified water 1 liter
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Medium-sized pan, Frying pan, Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon, Grater, Two flat plates, Skimmer
Cooking Heart Soup:
Step 1: boil chicken hearts.First of all, wash our ingredient well under running water. Then it is necessary to cut off all the excess from each heart with a knife on a cutting board. This, for example, vessels and excess fat. And then we spread the soup component in the pan, pour purified water and put on a large fire. When the water boils, make a medium heat. Foam will begin to form on the surface of the liquid. It should be so. Just remove it with a slotted spoon until the foam completely disappears. Cook chicken hearts 30-40 minutes, stirring our broth with a tablespoon from time to time. The most interesting thing is that this chicken organ contains a very large amount of vitamins, micro and macro elements. The chicken heart also contains thiamine. And he, in turn, activates brain function and improves cognitive activity. This meat ingredient is very beneficial for children. The main thing is to cook it correctly. By the way, in the process of cooking and stewing, more beneficial substances and vitamins are stored. So we really cook a very healthy hot meal!
Step 2: prepare the vegetables.
Step 3: prepare the "Heart" soup.
Step 4: serve the Heart Soup.The dish is very tasty and aromatic! If desired, you can chop fresh parsley and add to the dish when we are already serving soup to the table. It is advisable to eat such a dish with bakery products, for example, with rye bread or garlic pampushki, since no matter how much you ask for supplements and no matter how saturated you are, liquid is always liquid. Good appetite!
- - You can also add spaghetti to the “Heart” soup, instead of special vermicelli. It is only necessary to grind it into small vermicelli. And for the smallest, you can purchase a special vermicelli in the form of animals, letters or numbers before cooking. It will turn out not only tasty, but also interesting.
- - Those who do not like soups on frying, you can instead add fresh vegetables to the dish, and at the end put a piece of butter. Then the soup will turn out not only healthy, but also dietary.
- - If anyone tries to cook dishes without starchy foods, then cereals are a good alternative. For example, buckwheat or rice cereal goes well with chicken hearts.