We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of the test "Night"
- Milk (any fat content) 1 cup (250 ml)
- Fresh yeast 25 g
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour 0.5 kg
- Sugar 0.5 cups
- Butter (baking margarine) 80 g
- Salt 0.3 tea spoons
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Fork or whisk, Knife, Cutting board, Tea spoon, Glass, Mixer or blender, Deep plates, Wooden spoon, Bowl, Saucepan, Stove, Food wrap, Refrigerator, Strainer
Preparation of the test "Night":
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.First, heat the milk - for this, pour a glass of milk in a saucepan or bowl and put on medium heat. After 1-2 minutes, the fire can be turned off - the milk has become the right temperature. Wash chicken eggs with a soapy solution to get rid of harmful bacteria that have accumulated on the shell. We break the eggs, and pour the contents of the shells into a deep plate and gently beat with a fork or whisk. Flour is worth siftto make dough products even more magnificent and airy. Butter is better to take unsalted. We take it out of the refrigerator and cut it into small cubes with a sharp knife on a cutting board.
Step 2: Prepare the dough "Night".
Step 3: Let the dough rise.The dough can be left in the bowl in which we prepared it - since the dough is too sticky, it will be inconvenient to shift it. Cover the bowl with cling film and put the dough in the refrigerator, where it will rise all night.
Step 4: Use the ready-made dough "Night" for further preparation.In the morning, when the dough rises, you can start baking. Pies, buns, buns, donuts and brioches will work well from this test. Baking will turn out gentle, magnificent and airy. Have a nice cooking!
- - The prepared "Night" dough can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2 days.
- - If you store the dough on the eve of the morning preparation of pastries from the dough, transfer it from the freezer to the refrigerator so that it can thaw.
- - If desired, you can add in the dough zest of orange or lemon.
- - Vanillin or vanilla sugar, which must be added to the dough to taste, will help to add a gentle vanilla flavor to the dough.
- - Fresh yeast can be replaced with dry yeast. Other things being equal, dry yeast will need 7-8 g.
- - Products from the "Night" test before baking are best lubricated with beaten egg yolk - so they are better to brown.