Ingredients for making dumplings with cottage cheese
- Sifted wheat flour (premium) 1 kg.
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Cottage cheese (homemade, fatty) 0.5 kg.
- Salt to taste
- Butter to taste
- Sour cream to taste
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, flour
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Gas stove, Bowl, Dining spoon, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Glass, Pan, Rolling pin, Skimmer
Cooking dumplings with cottage cheese:
Step 1: prepare the dough.Take a clean bowl and pour out wheat flour sifted through a sieve into it; Then, add a chicken egg, drinking water (about 0.5 liters) and salt to a bowl with flour. Next, carefully mixing tablespoon all the ingredients needed clean hands knead cool but soft dough. Set the finished dough aside.
Step 2: prepare the filling from the cottage cheese.
Step 3: sculpt the dumplings.Spread dough on a cutting board sprinkled with wheat flour and a sharp knife cut him to two equal parts, in order to make it convenient to roll it. Roll out rolling pin both parts into thin circles in turn. Then a clean dry glass chopped from rolled circles round cakes. Next, in the middle of each tortilla lay out tablespoon (about half a spoon) curd filling, tortilla fold in half and tight squeeze the edges of the dough with your fingers, slightly turning the edge so that the curd does not fall out during cooking. Dumpling should turn out in the form of a scallop. Add up prepared dumplings with cottage cheese on a chopping board sprinkled with flour so that they do not stick to it.
Step 4: cook the dumplings with cottage cheese.Take a clean pan pour cold running water in it, salt and cover. We put the pan on a gas stove and bring water to a boil. Then, in boiling water, throw dumplings, but not very much, so that they do not stick together when cooking. Cook on medium heatstirring with a tablespoon until they are rise to the surface (about 15 minutes from the moment of boiling water). We remove the pan with ready-made dumplings with cottage cheese from the fire and lay out them on a plate with a slotted spoon. Dumplings with cottage cheese are ready!
Step 5: serve the dumplings with cottage cheese.Serve dumplings with cottage cheese hot with butter or sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
- - So that the dough does not stick to the fingers, while sculpting the dumplings, they should be periodically sprinkled with flour.
- - If you stuck all the dumplings and you have the dough left, then you can put it in the freezer until the next time, or by rolling it into a thin layer, cut into noodles, slightly dry - you will get wonderful homemade noodles!
- - Roll out the dough with a rolling pin from the center to the edges, until it becomes thin enough.