Ingredients for making cheese-curd roll with pink salmon
- Hard cheese 100 gr.
- Cottage cheese 9% 200 gr.
- Cream cheese 200 gr.
- Crab meat 200 gr.
- Lightly salted pink salmon 400 gr.
- Sour cream (any fat content) 300 gr.
- Gelatin 20 gr.
- Parsley bunch
- Dill bunch
- Walnuts for decoration to taste
- Main ingredients: Pink salmon, Cheese, Cottage cheese
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Blender, Bowl, Grater, Casserole, Tablespoon, Kitchen knife, Food wrap, Flat shape, Cooker, Refrigerator
Cooking cheese-curd roll with pink salmon:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Wash dill and parsley in cold running water and scald with boiling water. Grind cottage cheese, cheese, processed cheese and greens in a blender until smooth. Then add sour cream and mix thoroughly. Pour gelatin into a small saucepan, soak in 200 ml. cold water on 30 minutes (during this time it should swell). Then put the saucepan on low heat and heat the gelatin, stirring, until it is completely dissolved. Do not let the gelatin boil! Filter the dissolved gelatin through a sieve. Three crab meat (or crab sticks) on a coarse grater and add to the curd-cheese mixture. We add gelatin there and mix the whole mass thoroughly until smooth. Cut pink salmon into thin slices.
Step 2: We make rolls.Cover a wide flat shape (you can take a baking sheet) with cling film and pour half of the curd-cheese mixture. Level the surface of the mixture with a spoon. Spread half of the pink salmon slices on top. Gently roll the roll and wrap the top in polyethylene. We make the second roll of the remaining ingredients by analogy with the first. We put the rolls in the freezer on 4 hours, and then put it in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Serve the cheese-curd roll with pink salmon.Before serving, we take the roll out of the refrigerator, sprinkle with finely chopped walnuts and cut into slices. Enjoy your meal!
- - If the roll does not fold well, wait a few minutes until the gelatin hardens (you can put the mold in the refrigerator).
- - Slices of roll before serving can be put on thin slices of brown bread.
- - The filling can be varied. Try replacing pink salmon with champignons, shrimp or chicken.
- - It is preferable to take instant gelatin, because he does not need time to swell. Mix it with water and immediately set to heat.
- - Ready roll can be stored in the freezer for 2-3 days.