Ingredients for making apples and prunes under crispy filo
- Dough "Filo" 4 sheets. (finished dry)
- Green apples 3-4 pieces.
- Butter 60 grams.
- Prunes 2 handfuls.
- Cane sugar 3 tablespoons.
- Cognac 3 tablespoons.
- Main IngredientsApple
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Spoon, Saucepan, Towel, Baking dish, Cooker with oven, Serving plate
Cooking apples and prunes under a crispy filo:
Step 1: prepare the apples.Wash the apples thoroughly under running water, then dry with a towel. Cut the core with a knife and cut into large slices on a cutting board. We grease the baking dish with butter and put the apples in one layer. Sprinkle apple slices with plenty of sugar.
Step 2: prepare the prunes.We wash prunes with water. Cut one handful with a knife on a cutting board into small pieces. We spread them on apples and pour cognac. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Put the fruit shape in the oven on 20 minutes.
Step 3: prepare the filo dough.Melt butter over low heat in a small saucepan, stirring constantly with a spoon. Then, with a brush, carefully grease the sheets of filo dough, crumple them a little in the hands and leave to soak on the cutting board until the apples are baked.
Step 4: cook apples and prunes under a crispy filo.We take apples out of the oven. We spread whole prunes and crumpled sheets of filo dough on them, so that all apples and prunes are covered by them. Put in the oven yet for 20 minutes.
Step 5: serve apples and prunes under a crispy filo.We spread apples and prunes under a crispy filo on a serving plate and serve with tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal!
- - Baked apples and prunes under a crispy filo can be sprinkled with powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- - Instead of apples or with them you can use pears and plums.
- - When choosing prunes, pay attention to its color, if it is with a coffee tint, then most likely it was treated with boiling water, so it is better to choose a black berry. If prunes with a glossy sheen, then rinse it very carefully, because such berries are processed with glycerin.