We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making barley porridge
- Barley groats 1 cup
- Frozen mushrooms 100 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- 1 carrot
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tbsp. spoons
- Greens (dill, parsley) 1 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Seasoning to taste
- Main ingredients Barley groats
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Strainer, Glass, Pan, Kitchen knife, Frying pan, Grater
Cooking barley porridge:
Step 1: Boil the barley grits.Pour barley groats into a sieve, thoroughly rinse with cold running water. Pour the washed cereal into the pan, fill with two glasses of cold water, add salt to taste, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat. 25-30 minutes until ready. From time to time, porridge must be mixed.
Step 2: We are preparing refueling.While preparing porridge, we prepare dressing for it. We clean onions and carrots, wash and finely chop. Carrots can be grated. If the mushrooms are large, cut them into pieces, if small, you can fry them whole. Pour vegetable oil into the pan, put mushrooms, onions and carrots in it, mix everything thoroughly and fry over medium heat 10-15 minutes. Wash parsley and dill with cold water, scald with boiling water and chop finely. Sprinkle greens with vegetables and mushrooms.
Step 3: Mix the barley porridge with dressing.We transfer the finished porridge to mushrooms with vegetables, mix, add seasoning, cover and simmer over low heat 5-10 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the barley porridge.We spread the ready-made porridge on plates and serve hot. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can cook porridge in the microwave. It takes 20-25 minutes, there is no need to monitor it, the porridge does not burn and it turns out friable.
- - Of mushrooms with barley porridge, mushrooms and butter are best combined.
- - You can also add chicken fillet to the dressing, which must first be cut into small cubes and fry for 10-15 minutes over medium heat.
- - Barley porridge can be prepared in the evening, and just warm up in the morning.