We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Lazy Cottage Cheese Dumplings
- Cottage cheese (homogeneous) 400g.
- Premium wheat flour 2/3 cup
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Sieve, Bowl, Bbw, Kitchen Knife, Casserole
Cooking lazy dumplings with cottage cheese:
Step 1: Cook the curd dough.We wipe the cottage cheese through a sieve or pass through a meat grinder so that it becomes homogeneous and is better molded. If you have purchased a uniform, non-grainy store cottage cheese, you do not prepare it. We shift the cottage cheese into a bowl, add sugar and knead it with a tolkushka. Then add the egg to the curd and knead again. Pour the flour sifted through a sieve into the resulting curd mass and carefully knead the dough to a homogeneous consistency.
Step 2: Sculpt the lazy dumplings.
Step 3: Boil the dumplings.Pour water into a spacious pan, salt and bring to a boil. Dip the dumplings in boiling water, reduce the heat to low. Cook the dumplings in slightly boiling water, stir and carefully draw a spoon along the bottom of the pan so that the dumplings do not stick to it. Cook dumplings 2-3 minutes after they pop up, turn off the stove and lay the dumplings on plates.
Step 4: Serve the lazy dumplings with cottage cheese.Lazy dumplings can be served with sour cream, butter, jam or honey. Enjoy your meal!
- - The amount of flour in the dough depends on your preference. Dumplings with a small amount of flour (3 tbsp.spoons with a slide) are more tender, but it’s more difficult to cook. Before boiling all the dumplings, try boiling one. If it falls apart in water, add flour.
- - Boiled dumplings can be baked in the oven. To do this, put them in a pan, pour sour cream and sprinkle with oil. Place the pan on a baking sheet with water and bake the dumplings in the oven until they are covered with a golden brown.
- - Dumplings can be frozen and stored in the freezer. When freezing, make sure that dumplings do not touch each other. Frozen dumplings can be put in a bag, removed and cooked if necessary.
- - Dumplings can be made curly, cutting out figures from the curd dough with the help of small cookie cutters.