Ingredients for cooking cabbage soup with beans
- Pork (fillet) 500 gr.
- Potato 800 gr.
- Carrots 150 gr.
- Onions 150 gr.
- Beans (red) 200 gr.
- Cabbage (pickled) 200 gr.
- Tomato paste 4 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Saucepan, Frying pan, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Grater, Serving dish
Cooking cabbage soup with beans:
Step 1: Soak the beans.Since the beans are cooked for a very long time, it must first be soaked in cold water at least 4 hours. Well, for confidence, I soaked her for the night.
Step 2: Cook the meat broth.Rinse the pork well under cold water and cut into arbitrary pieces. We transfer the meat to a four-liter pan, fill it with water and set it to simmer over medium heat. As soon as the water boils, remove the noise, reduce the fire, cover with a lid and cook about 1 hour. Then add the beans and continue to cook within 40 minutes. Do not forget to salt the broth to taste.
Step 3: Add vegetables to cabbage soup.At this time, peel the potatoes and cut into cubes about the size of 3x3 cm. As soon as the beans are almost ready, add potatoes and sauerkraut to it, cook soup 10 minutes.
Step 4: Cook the roast.Peel and finely chop onions. Peel the carrots and grate them with a coarse grater. We put on a medium heat to heat the pan, pour the vegetable oil and put the onions fried, as soon as it becomes transparent, add the carrots and fry a little, stirring (no more than 3 minutes). Fill with tomato paste and stew within 5 minutes. Then add it to the soup and cook until the potatoes are ready. If necessary, you can salt the cabbage soup a little more.
Step 5: Serve the cabbage soup with beans.Pour the finished cabbage soup on serving plates and decorate with green leaves. Serve with sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can use any meat for making cabbage soup.
- - For quick soup, use ready-made canned beans.
- - Instead of sauerkraut in cabbage soup, you can put fresh, but then you have to add a little more salt.
- - It is advisable to pre-soak the beans in water not only so that it boils faster, but also so that the sugar contained in the beans, which is not absorbed in the human body, dissolves in water.