Ingredients for Cooking Chicken Nuggets
- chicken fillet 400 gr (correctly selected fillet should be pale pink)
- hard cheese 200 gr (Parmesan, Mozzarella, Brynza, Gruyere, Emmental cheese, Cheddar cheese or Dutch cheese)
- 2-3 eggs (in the recipe we used medium-sized chicken of the highest grade)
- soft cheese 100-200 gr (Roquefort, Camembert, Livaro)
- flour 100 gr (you need premium wheat flour)
- pepper to taste (ground)
- salt to taste
- vegetable oil to taste (it is quite possible to replace with olive)
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 10 Servings
Inventory:knife, cutting board, bowl for chopping chicken pieces, pan, serving hammer, grater
Cooking Chicken Nuggets:
Step 1: Process the chicken.Wash chicken at room temperature, wash in running water and cut into small pieces, about 2 cm2. Then lightly beat them with a hammer, salt and pepper. To prevent the hammer from knocking too loudly, place a towel under the cutting board.
Step 2: Cooking Cheese.Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater, and soft cheese cut into small cubes, about 1 cm2.
Step 3: Cooking the Nuggets.Wrap one cheese cube in a chicken strip, then roll it in flour, a slightly beaten egg and, last but not least, in grated cheese.
Step 4: Fry the Nuggets.Pour vegetable or olive oil into a skillet and lay the nuggets. Fry them until golden brown on both sides.
Step 5: Serve.Nuggets ready to be served. It is recommended to serve the dish hot with a light vegetable side dish. Good appetite!
- - Chicken nuggets go well with red wine.
- - Nuggets can be cooked without filling, then chicken should not be beaten.
- - If there is no flour at hand, you can replace it with crackers for sautéing.
- - When serving, use various sauces, this will add originality to your dish.