We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking lagman Uigur
- Premium wheat flour 350 gr.
- Salt pinch
- Meat (lamb on the bone) 1 kg.
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Garlic 1 head
- Hot red pepper 1 pc.
- Carrots 2 pcs.
- Tomatoes (fresh) - 2 pcs. taste
- Bulgarian pepper 4 pcs.
- Radish 1 pc.
- Parsley, dill and onion greens to taste
- Spicy herbs (paprika, cardamom, crushed seeds of parsley and celery, coriander, turmeric) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Main Ingredients: Lamb, Pasta
- Serving 6 servings
- World cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Cutting Board, Kitchen Knife, Pan, Food Wrap, Colander, Spoon, Serving Plates
Cooking Uyghur Lagman:
Step 1: Prepare the noodle dough.I warn you right away, the process of cooking Uigur noodles is quite complicated. So, first of all, you need to knead a cool dough. To do this, in a shallow bowl, mix the wheat flour with salt, add water (by eye) and knead thoroughly. Then we disassemble the dough into pieces, after which we begin to knead it with your hands. This process is repeated several times. And then we knead a homogeneous dough. Cover with a towel and leave to rise for 1.5-2 hours. Then we form a cake out of it and grease it with vegetable oil on both sides. Divide it in half and cut each half into strips approximately 3 cm. Then, starting from the first strip, twist the dough with a spiral (look at the photo), cover it with cling film and let it rest for about half an hour. Now it's the final stage. Take the first strip from the middle and pull it out with both hands. And so we do with the whole test. Lubricate with vegetable oil and leave for 15 minutes. Again we take the first strip and, observing the order, we stretch the dough. It should not be very thick, but not thin, and definitely long. Ready noodles need to be laid out on the table.
Step 2: Cook the gravy.
Step 3: Cook the Uyghur Lagman.At this time, put a pot of water on medium heat, salt and as soon as it boils, we begin to cook the noodles until cooked. Turn the finished noodles into a colander. We take portioned plates, spread the noodles, and pour the gravy on top. Sprinkle finely chopped herbs on top.
Step 4: We serve the Uyghur lagman.Ready lagman is served hot and in portioned deep plates. Usually it is served with soy sauce. Enjoy your meal!
- - Please note that you should not digest vegetables, as they should have a pleasant light crunch.
- - You don’t need to cook the dough for noodles, but simply buy a ready-made dough (for example, for dumplings) and roll it out as described in the recipe. Or even buy ready-made noodles.
- - If you do not like the taste of radish, you can not add it. But keep in mind that it is one of the main ingredients.
- - If you don’t have a cauldron at home, you can cook the lagman in a deep pan.