We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easter Jelly Ingredients
- Chicken eggs 12 pcs.
- Jelly yellow 1 sachet (jelly is on sale in powder)
- Jelly green 1 sachet
- Jelly red 1 sachet
- Fruits (grapes, apples or citrus fruits) for decoration
- Main Ingredients Eggs
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife or fork, Bowl, Pan, Tablespoon, Kitchen stove, Egg stands, Refrigerator, Kettle, Serving (flat or deep) dish or basket
Cooking Easter Jelly:
Step 1: Free the eggshell from the insides.Eggs must be washed thoroughly and at the same time gently with warm running water (only immediately before use) In the eggshell from the blunt end, you need to make a small hole with a knife or fork, then pour the protein and yolk into a bowl or other dishes - we will not need them. Repeat this procedure with the rest of the eggs.
Step 2: Cook the jelly.
Step 3: Pour the jelly over the egg shells.After the powder dissolves with the jelly, immediately it must be poured into the prepared egg shells, install them in advance on special supports. First make jelly of one color, then pour, then another color, etc. and continue in the same sequence so that the jelly does not have time to freeze in the pan. Egg shells in jelly stands must be placed in the refrigerator for 2 - 3 hoursso that the easter jelly is completely frozen.
Step 4: Serve Easter Jelly.Immediately before serving, the easter with jelly must be doused with hot water warmed in the teapot, and peeled and put the jelly in the egg stands. Jelly is best eat right awayuntil it melts. Fruits for decoration must be washed with running cold water, drained and put on a serving deep or flat plate or basket. Good appetite!
- - It is necessary to wash the eggshell very carefully (at least 10 - 15 times), alternately pouring and pouring water, otherwise the jelly will not get the correct shape, in the end, it may not keep its shape at all.
- - If the hole in the egg shell turns out to be small and the yolk does not flow out, do not try to enlarge it, otherwise the shell may split in half. In this case, pierce the yolk with a knife and wait until it flows out completely.
- - If you do not have special egg holders, the formed jelly can be placed in glasses or small glasses.
- - Easter jelly can also be prepared using small berries, which can be poured with hot jelly into the egg shell, but it is best to grind them first with a blender.
- - Do not try to discard the contents of the egg shell (protein and yolk), it can be used to prepare various dishes, just do not store squirrels and yolks for a long time, use them on the same day.