Ingredients for the preparation of grandmother's cakes "Taste of childhood"
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Premium wheat flour 1 cup
- Kefir (any fat content) 1 cup
- Vanilla Sugar 10 grams
- 10 gram baking powder
- Raisins 1 cup
- Sour cream (homemade or 20% fat) 300 grams
- Sugar to your liking
- Main ingredients: Kefir, Sour Cream, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Measuring cup, Bowl, Tablespoon and teaspoon, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Small sieve, Frying pan, Ladle, Wooden spatula, Serving flat dish
Cooking grandma’s cakes "Taste of childhood":
Step 1: Cook the dough.In a deep bowl, mix kefir with vanilla sugar, beat in the eggs and mix everything thoroughly. Now in the same bowl, sift the required amount of flour through a fine sieve. Add baking powder for the dough and mix well again. Now you can add raisins, but previously it is desirable to soak it, at least an hour in boiling water so that it swells.
Step 2: Fry the cakes.Put a small frying pan on medium heat, pour sunflower oil in it. Scoop the dough with a ladle and pour into a preheated pan, so that all of its bottom is filled with dough. Little reduce the fire and fry the cake until the top dough has set. Then turn it over and fry on the other side until golden brown. From the specified amount of ingredients you should get 2-3 cakes.
Step 3: Lay the cakes.Put the finished cakes on top of each other on a flat serving plate. Grease each of them with sour cream and sprinkle with sugar.
Step 4: Serve grandma’s cakes "Taste of childhood".Leave them for half an hourto soak, then cut into 4-6 parts and serve with aromatic herbal or mint tea to the table. Good appetite!
- - As a decoration, you can sprinkle crumpets on top with poppy seeds, grated chocolate, chopped nuts.
- - Along with raisins, you can also add pre-chopped dried apricots or prunes to the dough.
- - You can serve such a treat with various fruit jams, syrups, jam or fresh fruits.