Ingredients for Making Soft Curd Cookies
Ingredients for making soft cottage cheese cookies:
- Premium wheat flour 2 cups
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Butter (or baking margarine) 250 gr.
- Cottage cheese (2%) 400 gr.
- Vanillin 0.5 teaspoon
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- Sugar 0.5 cup
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Poppy (or sesame) to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Baking sheet, Parchment paper, Cookie cutters, Mixer, Bowl, Spoon, Rolling pin, Serving plate
Cooking soft cottage cheese cookies:
Step 1: Cook the dough.Cooking cottage cheese cookies is very fast, the main thing is to stick to the recipe, and then you will succeed. So, first of all, you need to melt the butter or margarine for baking in the microwave (it will take 2-3 minutes) Then let it cool down a bit. Then pour the oil into a bowl, add the eggs and beat with a mixer at medium speed (a foam should appear). Next, add the cottage cheese, sugar and vanillin, whisk a little with a mixer already at low speed. Now we start to pour the flour and baking powder in portions, constantly stirring with a spoon, until a thick mass is obtained, and then knead the soft curd dough. Then we send it to the refrigerator for half an hour.
Step 2: Cook the soft cottage cheese cookies.Set the oven to heat. 200 degrees. Roll out the finished dough into a layer approximately 1 cm, and with the help of special molds we cut the cookies. We cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the cookies on top at a distance of about 2 cm from each other (since then the cookies will rise). Lubricate with beaten egg and sprinkle lightly with poppy seeds or sesame seeds. Put bake in the oven 20-25 minutes. As soon as the cookies are browned, we take out a baking sheet.
Step 3: Serve the soft cottage cheese cookies.Cool the finished cookies a little. On top, the cookies turn out to be rosy, crispy, and inside it is soft. Brew aromatic lemon tea and invite household members to have breakfast. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not have parchment paper, you can grease a baking sheet with a piece of butter and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- - If you are not very fond of vanillin, then you can not put it in the dough. But they still sell many other tasty and fragrant seasonings for the dough. Choose to your taste.
- - Sprinkle cookies with sesame seeds or poppy seeds. It is more for decoration than for taste.
- - It is better to wrap the finished dough first with cling film and then send it to the refrigerator. Otherwise, it may wind off.