Ingredients for the preparation of cottage cheese roll "Snow Maiden"
For biscuit dough:
- Premium wheat flour 70-80 gr.
- Chicken eggs 4 pcs.
- Sugar 120 gr.
- Water (boiling water) 4 tablespoons
- Starch (potato) 50 gr.
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- Cottage cheese (9%) 200 gr.
- Sour cream (30%) 100 gr.
- Condensed milk 5 tablespoons
- Butter (or margarine) 100 gr.
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Shape (rectangular), Parchment paper, Blender, Mixer, Bowl (large, wide), Bowl (smaller), Spoon, Serving plate
Cooking curd roll "Snow Maiden":
Step 1: Cook the biscuit dough.Set the oven to heat. 180 degrees. The main thing in the preparation of the test is to strictly adhere to the recipe and then you will succeed. So, first of all, you need to prepare a deep, wide bowl, since when you beat the dough will increase many times. In another bowl, combine flour with baking powder and potato starch. Break the eggs into a deep bowl, fill with boiling water and immediately begin to beat with a mixer at medium speed (large bubbles should appear). Then, without ceasing to beat, add sugar, whisk 2-3 minutesturn off the mixer. Immediately pour the flour mixture and gently stir with a spoon the dough (no more 6-7 revolutionsotherwise the foam will settle). We take a rectangular shape with low sides, cover it with parchment paper and a little (for certainty) grease with butter. Pour the biscuit dough, gently smooth and put in the oven bake 10-15 minutes. Remember while cooking do not open the oven door.
Step 2: Cook the curd filling.At this time, beat the cottage cheese in a blender. We shift into a bowl, pour sour cream and whisk already with a mixer at medium speed. Next, add the condensed milk, whisk. Separately, whip the butter slightly melted at room temperature, and add to the curd mixture. And already finally beat the filling. We send it to the refrigerator 15 minutes.
Step 3: Cook the cakes "Snow Maiden".We take out the finished biscuit from the oven, lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar and with the help of parchment paper we turn it into a roll. So let it cool a few minutes. Then we unwind the roll and grease with curd cream with a quick movement. Quickly twist back and send to the refrigerator 2 hours.
Step 4: Serve the Snow Maiden curd roll.After 2 hours, we take the roll out of the refrigerator, let it warm up a little and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Brew aromatic coffee and call the household to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - For a more delicate taste, I advise you to add 100 grams of Mascarpone cheese to the curd filling instead of sour cream.
- - If you do not have parchment paper, it does not matter, generously grease the form with butter and sprinkle with flour. And when you need to curl a hot biscuit, take a towel, sprinkle powdered sugar on top and turn the form over with a sharp movement.
- - If you do not have a rectangular shape, put the biscuit to bake directly on a baking sheet, and then cut off the excess irregularities with a knife.