We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Julienne with Potatoes
- Potato 3-4 tubers (the same size)
- Butter 100 grams
- Mushrooms 400 grams (better mushrooms)
- Onion 1 piece
- Premium wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Cream or sour cream (25-30% fat) 250 grams
- Hard cheese 150-200 grams
- Table salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Potato, Mushrooms, Cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Large bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Lid frying pan, Table spoon, Teaspoon, Small saucepan, Baking tray, Grater, Kitchen stove, Oven, Serving plates
Cooking julienne with potatoes:
Step 1: Prepare the mushrooms.Mushrooms (or other mushrooms) must be cleaned immediately before use, washed with cold running water, then in a large bowl soak them for 30 - 40 minutes in cold water, slightly salted. Peel the onion, rinse well and cut very finely on a cutting board with a sharp knife. After this time, drain the water, and drain the mushrooms with a towel.
Step 2: Cut the mushrooms into strips and fry.
Step 3: Stew the mushrooms with onions.Next to the mushrooms, add finely chopped onions and fry, stirring constantly, approximately within 5 to 7 minutes. To thicken julienne, it is recommended to add one tablespoon of sifted flour to it and stew more 10 - 15 minutes under the lid.
Step 4: Add the flour and cream to the mushrooms.
Step 5: Cut the “baskets” of potato tubers.The potatoes should be washed well under a stream of cold water, you can peel it from the skin, then cut each tuber into two parts along. Cut out the middle of the potatoes with a tablespoon so that you get “baskets”. Grease a baking sheet with sunflower or butter, put the prepared "baskets", salt them, pepper and put a piece of butter in each size 1X1 cm.
Step 6: Bake potato "baskets" with julienne.Preheat the oven up to 180 - 200 degrees. Each “basket” should be stuffed with pre-prepared mushrooms with cream or sour cream, put in a prepared oven and baked for 15 minutes. While the julienne with potatoes is languishing in the oven, grate the cheese on a fine grater. After this time, you need to get the “baskets” and sprinkle each with cheese and bake another 15 - 20 minutes. If the julienne has acquired a ruddy brown-golden crust, then he is ready.
Step 7: Serve the potato julienne.Julienne with potatoes served hot watering each “basket” with butter melted in a small saucepan (1 teaspoon for each “basket”). Put one or two “baskets” of julienne and potatoes on the serving plates. This dish is perfect for a second or dinner as a side dish for fresh or stewed meat or vegetables. Good appetite!
- - So that the julienne does not turn out too thick, it can be diluted with milk or boiled water during stewing.
- - Mushrooms can be stewed not with sour cream or cream, but with Salsa sauce, which is prepared from tomatoes, onions by boiling and stewing with spices (red pepper or chili pepper).
- - To make julienne very tasty, all the ingredients must be cut into small strips, except for onions.