We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making semolina porridge
- Milk (any fat content) 500 milliliters
- Semolina 60 grams
- Sugar 1-2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Butter 15-30 grams
- Main ingredients: Milk, Manka
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Stove, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Glass beaker, Strainer, Bowl, Medium-sized pan, Plate
Cooking semolina porridge:
Step 1: preparing semolina for cooking.In order to cook a really tasty semolina, you need to choose a good, high-quality semolina. It comes in different varieties and different qualities: coarse and fine in size, as well as coarse grinding. For the preparation of "good semolina porridge" we need semolina semolina and with a yellowish tinge. And since it is not fully processed, such porridge contains more vitamins and minerals. As a product, it is very satisfying, and it is very important for food, especially during the period when your baby is growing and needs a lot of strength and energy. The first thing we do with our cereal is to sift it through a sieve so that it does not accidentally come across anything superfluous, for example, small fragments of grain. Thanks to this process, subsequently lumps will not form in the porridge. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of sugar and salt into semolina. In general, I added 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and there at your discretion. Mix our mixture well with a tablespoon and set aside for a while.
Step 2: preparing the milk.
Step 3: combine milk and a mixture of semolina, sugar and salt.
Step 4: Cook the semolina.After we combined the cereal with milk, we make an average fire on the stove. Continuously stir semolina for 5-10 minutesso that it is evenly thick and does not burn to the bottom of the pan. The mixing process is also important: in a circular motion we move a spoon from the center to the sides of the pan. When the semolina thickens, turn off the stove, cover the pan with a lid and let it stand for 5-10 minutes. To prevent the semolina from cooling, cover the lid with a towel.
Step 5: serve the semolina porridge.Our porridge is ready. There are a few touches left, and soon you will be able to taste the most delicious semolina. Not only butter can be added to the dish. If desired, the porridge will be very tasty with jam, and with condensed milk, as well as with a slice of bread, greased with butter. Enjoy your meal!
- - Semolina can be boiled in condensed milk. After diluting the condensed milk in water. But then pay attention - we don’t add sugar anymore. Otherwise, you get a very sugary sweet dish. And so, the condensed milk is diluted to the desired consistency and taste.
- - Attention: semolina is suitable for babies from three years old. Such a porridge is more liquid. Coarse-grained semolina is given to children from four or five years old. Up to three years, it is not advisable to give semolina to children!
- - Do not mix semolina coarse and fine grinding. The cup will boil poorly and turn out with lumps and a film on top.
- - Do not digest semolina porridge longer than the set time! This cereal contains starch, which is activated during prolonged cooking. Because of this, porridge can turn out to be viscous and similar to dough.
- - Semolina can also be boiled with various additives. For example, add chopped melon or pumpkin, chocolate syrup, vanilla sugar, jam, coconut, dried fruits, bananas or apples. All that your soul desires!