We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making potato pasties
For the test:
- Butter 100 gr.
- Premium wheat flour 3 cups
- Chicken eggs 3 pcs.
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt 1 tsp
- Potato 1 kg.
- Milk (any fat content) 50 ml.
- Dill 1 bunch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 1 cup
- Main ingredients: Potato, Butter
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Frying pan, Knife, Cutting board, Blender (or mashed potato), Bowl, Plate, Rolling pin, Fork, Wooden spatula, Dish, Kitchen towel, Paper napkins
Cooking pasties with potatoes:
Step 1: Cook the dough.Put butter in a saucepan and dissolve it over low heat. After that add a cup of water, a teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to it. Bring the mass to a boil, remove from heat and, vigorously stirring with a wooden spatula, pour one cup of previously sifted flour. Knead the mass and return it to the fire. Constantly stirring, boil the contents of the pan for about a minute, until the dough is brewed and begins to gather around the scapula. Remove the pan from the heat and cool the mass to a warm state. Then one by one we drive in the eggs and 2 more gradually 2 cups of flour, kneading the soft and elastic dough. Ready and uniform, cover it with a clean kitchen towel and leave to "rest" for 30 minutes.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.
Step 3: Form the pasties with potato filling.
Step 4: Fry the pasties.We put the pan on medium heat, pour a small amount of vegetable oil on it and heat it. Next, spread the chebureks in the pan and fry them on both sides until golden brown. In fact, the products are prepared very quickly, so a minute for each side of the roasting will be enough.
Step 5: Serve the pasties with potatoes.We remove the finished pasties from the pan, soak a little with paper towels to remove excess oil, put it in a bowl or a bowl and cover with another one on top so that the items are a little steamed. We cool the chebureks in this form until warm and serve on the table with vegetable salad, sour cream or just tea. Good appetite!
- - In such pasties you can also wrap a thin slice of cheese, laid in a potato filling. During frying, it will melt and give the products a pleasant aftertaste and a special juiciness.
- - In order to make the finished pasties on the table less oily, you can also hold them a little on the grid after removing them from the pan, so that excess oil drains, and only then soak them with paper towels.
- - The next day, pasties can be heated with a microwave or in the oven at a temperature of 70 degrees: in time it will take no more than 5-7 minutes.