Ingredients for making chocolate balls without baking
- Butter 200 grams
- Shortbread Cookies 500 grams
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Walnuts and / or almonds 100 grams
- Cocoa Powder 4 Tbsp
- Amaretto liquor 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients: Oil, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Frying pan, Saucepan, Tablespoon and teaspoon, Wooden spatula, Meat grinder, Bowl, Stove, Refrigerator, Serving dish
Making chocolate balls without baking:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.First you need to lightly fry the nuts. To do this, peel them and pour them into a preheated dry pan, stir regularly. Fry until golden brown. Then remove from heat and cool slightly.
Step 2: Cook the balls.Cookies and roasted nuts through a meat grinder. From the resulting mass, pour about 2 full tablespoons of crumb powder. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add to it 3.5 tablespoons of cocoa powder, condensed milk, mix well and pour into a bowl with crumbs. Add liquor here and mix everything well again until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
Step 3: Form the Chocolate Balls.Now roll small balls from the resulting homogeneous mass. Combine the crumb that had been set in advance with 1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder, mix well. Ready balls in turn run in this mixture from all sides.
Step 4: Serve the chocolate balls without baking.Gently place the finished balls on a large serving plate and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Good appetite!
- - Nuts are best bought in shells, not peeled, as they are much healthier. It is the shell that protects the kernels of nuts from the penetration of dust, dirt, from light and oxygen that destroys them.
- - Roasted nuts have an enhanced flavor, aroma, and give the dishes an original spicy flavor.
- - If you wish, according to the same principle, you can prepare a cake called "Potato", but to form the mass you need not in the form of a ball, but in the form of sausage.