We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making red homemade caviar
- Red caviar from one pink salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sugar 1 pinch
- Vegetable oil 1/2 teaspoon
- Main IngredientsCaviar
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Cutting board, Gauze, Knife, Deep plate - 2 pieces, Colander or sieve, Glass jar with a lid, Tablespoon
Cooking red caviar homemade:
Step 1: choose pink salmon.To prepare homemade caviar, we will use pink salmon caviar. It is always possible to buy unsalted pink salmon from us, and often it comes across caviar. And if you come across such a fish, it turns out that at least you got a jar of caviar for free. In appearance, pink salmon is quite easy to distinguish between a female and a male. The most correct way to determine the sex of pink salmon is by head. The female has a small, short, more rounded head. The male looks more predatory, his head is slightly elongated. The size of the fish does not matter, both females are larger than males, and males are smaller than females. One pink salmon will produce about 75 grams of delicious caviar. so, take pink salmon, wash it and gut it on a cutting board. For this sharp knife make a deep cut from the ready to the back fin of the fish. AND gently pull out the insides with a knife without touching the gall bladder, otherwise you can just ruin the fish and future caviar.
Step 2: Separate the eggs from the film.
Step 3: spawn.We take the finished caviar and transfer it from a colander or sieve to a glass jar. Add half a teaspoon of salt, a pinch of sugar and vegetable oil, gently mix with a tablespoon so as not to damage the eggs. We cover the jar and put it in the refrigerator for the night.
Step 4: serve red homemade caviar.In the morning you can already enjoy a sandwich with caviar !!! Such caviar can be served as a snack. And the most delicious will be chilled caviar. To do this, they put it in a special container called caviar. In the metal part of the caviar, crushed ice is placed, designed to cool red caviar. True, it is only now that caviar is used as a cold, independent snack. In the old days, it was served only with hot dishes, for example, with pancakes. Enjoy your meal!
- - To choose pink salmon caviar is quite simple. The most valuable and expensive is the one that has large and transparent grains. Moreover, bright red caviar (sockeye salmon caviar) is valued lower than pink salmon caviar, which has an orange color.
- - In the eggs of the first grade there should be eggs of only one type of fish, without impurities and bursting eggs, and eggs of the second grade, which is salted in barrels, can include eggs of different types of salmon, which, however, only gives its taste an originality.
- - When buying caviar in a tin can, look for a note - the caviar of which type of salmon fish is in front of you. It depends on what kind of caviar will look and taste.