Ingredients for making sausages in batter
- Sausages (dairy) 500 g
- Milk (any fat content) 0.5 cups
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Premium wheat flour 4 table. spoons
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil 4 table. tablespoons + for frying
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Eggs, Flour
- Portion 2-4
Inventory:Knife, Bowl, Tablespoon, Glass, Plate, Frying pan, Culinary spatula, Plates, Fork or whisk, Casserole, Skimmer
Cooking sausages in batter:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Let's start with sausages - buy better dense sausagesthat do not boil and do not fall apart after cooking. And be sure to pay attention to the fact that sausages are cooked in accordance with GOST, and not according to TU. Remove the film, if any, and boil the boiling water in a saucepan. As soon as the water boils, lower our sausages into a pan and cook until tender until 4-6 minutes. We take out the sausages with a slotted spoon to get rid of excess water. While the sausages are boiling, quickly wash the chicken egg with a soapy solution. We don’t need bacteria in batter.
Step 2: Prepare a batter for sausages.Break the washed chicken egg, vegetable oil, salt and sugar into a deep plate, then gently beat the mixture with a fork or whisk. Add milk to the plate and add flour, constantly stirring the batter, to prevent the formation of lumps. By consistency, the batter should be uniform and resemble sour cream. Add more flour if the batter is too thin.
Step 3: Cook the sausages in batter.Heat the oil in a pan. Sausages are dipped in batter so that they are completely submerged into it, and then gently pick them up with a fork and send them to the pan, where we will fry them until cooked and a beautiful golden color within 4-7 minutes. Turn the sausages over with a culinary spatula, and take out a slotted spoon - to drain the excess oil back into the pan.
Step 4: Serve the finished sausages in batter.Sausages in batter can be served hot, but cold they do not get worse. As a side dish, a salad of fresh vegetables is great for them. You can grease the sausages with ketchup or your other favorite sauce, and serve in this way. Enjoy your meal!
- - Do you like spices? Then be sure to add them to the batter to get a more aromatic and piquant taste.
- - Instead of milk, you can use kefir.
- - You can sprinkle sausages in batter with chopped herbs or grated cheese, as a decoration and an additional taste.
- - Even such an unpretentious dish can be decorated so that it decorates the party. Pound the sausages in batter onto long wooden skewers and get a good original appetizer called "Reeds".
- - This dish can also be prepared in nature, frying sausages in batter at the stake. It will be very tasty.