We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Frozen Fruit Salad
- Yogurt 500 grams
- Sugar 3/4 cup sugar
- Pineapple 1 clove
- Strawberries 100-150 grams
- Walnuts 10-12 pieces
- Banana 2-3 pieces
- Cream (25% fat) 300-400 grams
- Main Ingredients: Pineapple, Banana, Yogurt
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting Board, Sharp Knife, Mixer or Blender, Container, Freezer, Serving Plates
Cooking Frozen Fruit Salad:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Peel a banana, a slice of pineapple. Rinse the strawberries thoroughly and remove the stalks. Free the walnuts from the shell.
Step 2: Mix the ingredients.Cut pineapple, banana and strawberries into small cubes. Grind nuts into crumbs. Mix all the ingredients in powdered form in a container in which they will subsequently be frozen. Pour yogurt and mix well again.
Step 3: Add the cream.Beat the cream well with a mixer or blender and add to the container, mix everything carefully again and evenly distribute throughout the container. Close the lid tightly and put it in the freezer, at least 2 hoursso that the contents can freeze well.
Step 4: Serve the frozen fruit salad.Before serving, take out the container, divide the salad into parts, arrange on serving plates. As a decoration, you can use fresh twigs of lemon balm. Serve frozen salad to the table as a dessert. Good appetite!
- - Yogurt, if desired, can be replaced with not too fat sour cream (15-20%)
- - You can also determine the sweetness of such a salad yourself. If you love the sweeter, then add some more sugar or vice versa, reduce it.
- - Nuts can be crushed using a conventional coffee grinder. This will save you much time than you will grind them manually.