We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We heat the milk,
In a bowl, mix the cocoa with the sugar and a little milk
When the milk has warmed up, add the broken chocolate pieces and the cocoa mixture
Mix well and then add marshmallows and mix until all ingredients are incorporated
Pour hot chocolate into cups and add marshmallows or cocoa powder on top,
5 good reasons to drink hot chocolate
It is a drink that we enjoy from the first rains of autumn, when it is cold outside, we warm up with it in winter after a walk in the snow and we like to drink it even on cold spring days. Hot chocolate is not just a sweet treat for gloomy afternoons. The drink has wonderful properties that are good to take advantage of.
Hot chocolate was appreciated 2,000 years ago, during the Mayan era. The Aztecs added spices to it and made it a drink worthy of their king, and today it is one of the most appreciated hot drinks in the cold season that children and adults alike consume.
Besides the sensation of warmth, along with the good taste, hot chocolate also brings an extra health to the body.
1. A drink that puts the heart to work. Because it is made with a lot of milk, hot chocolate protects the heart against heart attack, while the high chocolate content makes it a drink richer in antioxidants than green tea, say researchers at Cornell University in a 2003 study.
2. A drink with radiant effects for the skin. All the high chocolate content makes this hot drink a beneficial cocktail for your skin. Chocolate has flavonoids, which, according to a 2006 study, protect against the sun's UV rays and improve the appearance of the skin.
3. A drink that prevents diabetes. Despite being so sweet, hot chocolate can stimulate insulin activity, according to a study by Italian researchers in 2005. In addition, another study by Americans at Boton University shows that through a higher intake. high calcium (which milk has in full) is reduced the risk of type 2 diabetes in women.
4. A drink that puts the brain to work.A study in the UK showed that a cup of hot chocolate can improve your math test results, while another study by Johns Hopkins University found that chocolate can protect your brain from the effects of a stroke.
5. A good drink for the figure. Dairy products reduce the level of adipose tissue in the stomach, says a study by the University of Tennessee. And dark chocolate can slow down the digestive process, so as to create a feeling of satiety. Combined in hot chocolate, the two can be a perfect blend to reshape your figure.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
MIX FOR HOT CHOCOLATE
The cold weather has come, the first flakes have been ticked, so we declare the hot chocolate season open. And not just any kind of chocolate, but prepared from a homemade mix, from simple ingredients, without any unnecessary addition.
It's so easy to create your own hot chocolate mix that you should never even consider the commercially packaged chocolate mix.
From the ingredients below there are about 10 generous portions of mix, over which you will only have to put hot liquid: animal or vegetable milk or even water and possibly your favorite topping: cream, meringues (marshmallows), grated chocolate, cinnamon, whiskey cream for an Irish note, etc.
This mix can be fasting or sweet, depending on the chocolate used. For a rich taste, I recommend a dark chocolate with at least 50% cocoa. I used Kandia for cakes and I think it is an excellent option!
100 g grated dark chocolate
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. (Optional).
The preparation is child's play: I shaved the chocolate through a small grater, added the rest of the ingredients, mixed with a fork and transferred the whole mix into a jar that can be stored for up to 6 months in the pantry.
For a 150 ml glass, use about 2 teaspoons of dry mixture. If you want a more intense taste, you can put 3, the taste adjusts the proportions.