We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making cream cheese straws
- Butter 200 gr.
- Premium wheat flour 250 gr.
- Cream cheese (processed) 200 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Salt to taste
- Sesame 20 gr.
- Caraway seeds 20 gr.
- Main ingredientsCheese, Butter
- Serving 8 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Knife (preferably for curly cutting), Rolling pin, Baking parchment, Culinary brush, Spoon, Baking tray, Large dish
Cooking straws from cream cheese:
Step 1: Prepare the dough for straws.About an hour before the start of cooking, it is necessary to remove the butter from the refrigerator so that it softens and the cheese so that it warms up to room temperature. Next, we proceed to the preparation of a test mass for straws. To do this, cut the butter into cubes, and knead the cheese with a fork. Slightly salt the ingredients. Mix them in a bowl and add the previously sifted flour. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and knead them in a tight, homogeneous dough. Cover it with a clean kitchen towel and leave for 5 minutes.
Step 2: We form products.
Step 3: Bake the straws.Preheat the oven to a temperature 180 degrees. Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper for baking. We spread our products on a baking sheet. In a small bowl or deep bowl, beat the egg with a pinch of salt. Brush the top of the straw with a beaten egg. This will give the finished dish an amazing and insanely appetizing golden color. Next, sprinkle each straw with sesame seeds or caraway seeds. You can use equal amounts of both powders - it is also extremely tasty. We send the baking sheet to the oven and bake products 10-15 minutes. The readiness of the straw is determined by its appearance: it has a golden color and a magnificent appearance.
Step 4: Serve the cream cheese straws.Put the crispy straws in a glass or on a wide dish and serve on the table in a warm or chilled form. It is desirable to store it in a covered form. This can be done with a napkin or towel. This straw goes well with both the first hot dishes, and as an appetizer for alcoholic beverages. And the kids love to just eat it like cookies. Moreover, to the taste the finished products are even tastier than a store cracker and much more useful. Bon Appetit everyone!
- - If your smallest family members are choosy in food, then with the help of molds you can make such cookies in the form of flowers or animals. Molds are sold in any economic department and there are a lot of them. And such "tricks" often help a lot.
- - If you do not have cream cheese at hand, then you can use hard cheeses. To do this, it must be crushed on a very fine grater. And the cheese itself should be at room temperature. For this, 30 minutes is enough for him to lie down outside the refrigerator.
- - In order to decorate the straws, it can be laid out on salad leaves and sprinkled with a little paprika.