We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making zucchini pancakes
- Zucchini medium - 1 pc. taste
- Large carrot 1 pc.
- Hard cheese 100 gr.
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour 4 tbsp. spoons with a slide. taste
- Salt, pepper to taste. Inventory: to taste
- Main ingredients: Zucchini, Flour
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Grater, Tablespoon, Knife, Whisk, Frying pan, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Serving plate
Cooking potato pancakes from zucchini:
Step 1: prepare the zucchini.Peel the zucchini with a knife from the peel and seeds. Rub on a fine grater. Squeeze out the resulting mass from excess fluid.
Step 2: prepare carrots and cheese.Peel the carrots and grate on a fine grater. Grate cheese too on a fine grater.
Step 3: prepare dough for potato pancakes.Combine the grated zucchini, carrots and cheese. Add eggs, mix with a whisk. Add flour, salt and pepper to taste, mix. The consistency dough should look like sour cream.
Step 4: prepare potato pancakes from zucchini.Heat a pan with vegetable oil. Put the prepared dough on it with a spoon in small pancakes. Sauté on medium heat on both sides until golden brown.
Step 5: serve the zucchini pancakes.Put potato pancakes from zucchini on a serving plate, decorate with fresh herbs, and serve hot with sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
- - In the dough for potato pancakes from zucchini, you can add 3-4 cloves of garlic, then the dish will be more spicy.
- - You can make sour cream sauce for potato pancakes from zucchini. To do this, finely chop the greens, chop the garlic and combine with sour cream. Ready salt and pepper a little sauce.
- - In order for the potato pancakes to have a more delicate taste, after you fry them, add a little water to the pan, reduce the heat and simmer the potato pancakes for about 5 minutes.