Ingredients for making pork steak in a pan.
- Pork 1 kg.
- Soy sauce 100 gr.
- Dry mustard 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground red pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Parsley several branches
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Sharp knife, Chopping board, Bowl, Frying pan, Trowel
Cooking pork steak in a pan:
Step 1: take the pork.The most important thing for making a good steak is the right choice of meat. We take pork, the main thing is not to use fresh fresh meat or meat of deep freeze. It should be thawed gradually: at least a day in the refrigerator, then at room temperature until completely thawed. We take the meat and cut into portioned pieces, which are not very thin, the ideal thickness of the meat for the steak is about 3 cm. Then we wash it with cold water, and then squeeze it out with our hands.
Step 2: pickle the pork.
Step 3: fry the steak.We take the pickled steaks and squeeze them from the sauce, then coat the meat with vegetable oil and put it on a preheated pan (cast iron or aluminum with non-stick coating). We fry the steaks at maximum heat by turning the spatula on both sides for 2 minutes to form a crust that prevents the juice from flowing out - that's why the steaks are juicy. After preliminary frying, fry them over medium heat for 3 to 6 minutes on each side. Pork steak is ready!
Step 4: serve the pork steak.
After cooking, put the steaks on plates and garnish with parsley sprigs. The dish should be served hot with hot sauce (adjika, ketchup). Enjoy your meal!
- After cooking, put the steaks on preheated plates, leave for 3 - 5 minutes, then cut in half - so you stop the process of cooking the steak, otherwise it will continue to reach while you eat it.
- When choosing meat for steak, pay attention to the fact that it contains fat layers, which, when frying, are responsible for the excellent taste.
- The main attribute of good meat is the quality of muscle fibers. If the fibers are dense and thick, then the steak will turn out to be solid.
- The color of meat also plays an important role. The pork steak should be pink.