We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a la dumplings
- Pita 3 sheets
- Minced meat (pork, beef) 500 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Greens (dill, parsley, cilantro) 1 branch
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Vegetable oil for lubrication
- Sour cream 0.5 cups
- Tomato paste 0.5 cups
- Water (broth) 1 cup
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Bread
- Portion 3-5
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Dining spoon, Blender, Plates, Glass, Stove, Frying pan or stewpan
Cooking a la dumplings:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.As I said, the preparation is very simple, and no problems should arise in the process. A little about minced meat - if you are using ready-made minced meat, then remove it from the freezer and give it time to defrost. If you make minced meat from a piece of meat, then first remove the films and fat from it, and grind it with a meat grinder or blender. A mixture of several types of meat is best, for example, pork and beef, as I used in this recipe. Onions and herbs need to be washed with running water and chopped - all this we will need in order to make minced meat even more flavorful. Therefore, we chop the onions or chop them in a blender, and we take the greens apart by leaflets and finely cut with a knife, you can cut it with scissors. Now we will combine all the listed ingredients, add salt and spices to taste and get an excellent aromatic forcemeat for lazy dumplings.
Step 2: Prepare the sauce for a la dumplings.
Step 3: Cook a la dumplings.
Step 4: Serve the finished a la dumplings.This wonderful dish does not need additional sauces or spices - it already has everything! Serve it hot, gently removing the lazy dumplings so that they do not fall apart. You can sprinkle the finished dumplings with grated cheese, or you can immediately begin the tasting. In any case - Bon appetit!
- - You can add a little garlic to the mince for more spice. Or give it a more delicate creamy taste and lightly fix with a pulp of white bread soaked in cream or milk.
- - Sour cream and tomato sauce for a la dumplings can be replaced with sour cream and garlic or another one that you like best.
- - To à la dumplings you can prepare not only sauce, but also a frying of onions and carrots, in which dumplings are stewed and served.
- - You can add mushrooms, cheese and other ingredients to minced meat for lazy dumplings. The composition can be changed according to your desire, and it is definitely worth using to get new tastes.