Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Striped"
- Beets 3 pcs.
- Hard cheese 300 g
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
- Salt to taste
- Dressing mayonnaise
- Vinegar 5% 1 table. a spoon
- Sugar 1 table. a spoon
- Main ingredients: Beets, Garlic
- Portion 3-4
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Garlic press, Bowls, Spoon, Salad bowl, Grater, Stove, Pots
Preparation of salad "Striped":
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Before cooking, we will need to rinse and boil the vegetables until cooked. Therefore, we take 2 pots and pour in them enough water to cover the vegetables completely. Put the carrots in one pan and cook it for about 20 minutes until cooked. Cooking beets will need longer, such is its feature. After the water boils in the pan, add a little sugar and vinegar, then the beets during cooking will retain their beautiful bright pink color. Cooking beets will take about an hour and a half, depending on its size and age. While we wait for the vegetables to boil, we need to put the cheese for 5 minutes in the freezer, and then grate it with a fine grater. Just cut a couple of slices to decorate the salad. We clear the head of garlic from the husk, and crush the cloves with the help of a garlic squeezer. Boiled ready carrots and beets need to be cooled, then peeled and grated on a fine grater. Now everything is ready.
Step 2: Cooking the Striped Salad.Most of the preparation of the salad, both in time and in effort, we took the preparation of the ingredients, and the preparation of the salad itself took about 10 minutes. Divide the garlic into two parts, add one in a bowl with chopped beets and carrots, and the other in a bowl with grated cheese. In both bowls, add mayonnaise, as for salad dressing. It is not necessary to feel sorry for him, but generously flavored too, stop at the golden mean. Remember to salt the future layers. Take a salad bowl, on which we will serve the finished dish, and put the salad in layers on top of each other, starting with the vegetable. The last layer should also be vegetable. On top we decorate the salad with cheese, which must first be cut into thin strips.
Step 3: Serve the ready-made salad "Stripes".Once you decorate the salad, it can and should be served. The stunning taste of this gentle but spicy dish will pleasantly surprise those who try it! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you want the salad to be chilled, put seasoned ingredients in the refrigerator. It is better not to cool the finished salad, otherwise the beets will color the cheese mass, and the salad will lose in design and taste.
- - It is best to serve the salad in transparent deep salad bowls so that its layers are clearly visible.
- - You can change the recipe by removing boiled carrots and adding walnuts, and replace the mayonnaise with sour cream. Experiment!
- - Salad strips on the top layer can be represented with mayonnaise, using a pastry bag.
- - Another option for salad design is to lay out the layers not on top of each other, but side by side, depicting the strips by the layers themselves.