We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Steamed Dumpling Ingredients
For the test:
- Kefir 1 cup
- Sugar 1 table. a spoon
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon spoons
- Premium wheat flour 3 cups with a hill
- Soda 1 tea a spoon
- Vegetable oil 3 table. spoons
- Cherries 50 berries (2 cups)
- Sugar 0.5 cup
- Butter for lubrication
- Main ingredients: Cherry, Flour
- Serving 5 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Spoon, Paper towel, Refrigerator, Plate, Saucepan, Rolling pin, Measuring cup, Skimmer, Gauze, Soviet garlic press (knife, hairpin, pin)
Cooking steamed dumplings with cherries:
Step 1: Cooking the dough for dumplings.The dough is the basis of any dumplings, and it depends on it how they turn out. The proposed recipe always leads to the desired result, but does not require special efforts. We take a clean bowl and mix the following products in it - kefir, vegetable oil, salt and sugar, also break the egg with a knife and pour the flour evenly. Mix the dough with a spoon to carefully distribute the ingredients. Then pour a little flour (2 tablespoons) into the plate, which will be needed to knead the dough, and add soda to it. The mixture needs to be mixed - due to the fact that soda is not added to the dough, dumplings will rise better. Pour the flour with soda on the table, and begin to rub it into the dough, kneading a uniform lump, not sticky to the hands. Now the dough needs to cool, so send it to the refrigerator for half an hour and get down to stuffing.
Step 2: Prepare the berries for the filling.
Step 3: Steam the dumplings with cherries.
Step 4: Serve the cooked steamed dumplings with cherries.Serve the dumplings with hot, generously oiled butter. Sour cream is also excellent. When cutting a dumpling, a delicious warm sweet and sour cherry juice flows out, which cannot leave anyone indifferent who tries this wonderful dish of Ukrainian cuisine. Try steaming the dumplings with a different filling! Enjoy your meal!
- - The cooled dumplings are already not so tasty, so pre-calculate how much you need to cook. It is not worthwhile to heat the dumplings in the microwave; it is better to fry in a pan with a small amount of oil.
- - You can cook steamed dumplings in a double boiler, slow cooker or mantle cooker, but they turn out not so easy - the dough becomes stiff and not so magnificent. But they need to be cooked for about 4 minutes.
- - Other options for fillings for steamed dumplings - cottage cheese, potatoes, potatoes with mushrooms, cabbage, cabbage with egg, berries or fruits.
- - You can use both fresh and frozen berries. Before cooking, they must be thawed.
- - To make the dough for dumplings more airy, and they themselves rise better, you need to use only fresh sifted flour.
- - Instead of kefir, you can use yogurt. A dough can be prepared yeast.