We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Pasta with Mushrooms
- Pasta (feathers) 500 gr.
- Champignon mushrooms 700 gr.
- Cream (20% fat) 1 cup
- Wheat flour 2 tbsp. spoons
- Hard cheese 50 gr.
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms, Cream, Pasta
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Frying pan or stewpan, Colander, Cutlery, Cup, Wooden spatula, Plate
Cooking pasta with mushrooms:
Step 1: Cook the mushroom sauce.Fresh champignons must be thoroughly washed in water and cleaned. This is done as follows: with a knife it is necessary to hook a thin film at the junction of the leg and the head and remove it. In the same way, you must clear all the mushrooms. After that, they must be washed again. You can use a colander for this. Cut the mushrooms into thin plates and place them in a pan with a small amount of vegetable or olive oil. In order to make the taste of mushrooms even more delicate, they can be cooked in natural butter. Then fry the mushrooms on a very slow fire. As soon as the mushroom juice appears in the pan, but the mushrooms themselves have not yet darkened, add the sifted flour and thoroughly mix the ingredients. Next, fill all this texture with cream. Add salt and pepper to the mass. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Step 2: Boil the paste.While preparing mushroom sauce, you can cook pasta. To do this, we collect water in a pan and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and send the pasta to boiling water. Next, cook the paste for as long as indicated in the instructions on the package. On average, it usually takes 7-10 minutes. When the feathers are ready, we discard them in a colander and let the water drain thoroughly.
Step 3: Serve the pasta with mushrooms.Put the necessary portion of the paste on a plate. Top with a spoon, spread the mushrooms and pour it all with sauce from the pan. Sprinkle the whole dish with crushed cheese on a fine grater. And in hot form we serve this whole composition to the table. With fresh vegetables, salad, for meat or fish, such a paste will become simply amazingly tender and tasty. And true Italians use such a dish with a glass of wine and this is a special pleasure. Good appetite!
- - In order to make the dish look even more aesthetically pleasing, and its taste is filled with additional piquancy, you can add greens and herbs to the sauce during cooking to your taste.
- - If you don’t have cream on hand, you can replace them with sour cream, slightly diluted with water or milk. The only important condition in this case: sour cream should be natural, not powder. Indeed, during the heat treatment, the artificial sour cream exfoliates, and its grains will be very felt during the use of the dish.
- - Mushrooms are the most suitable mushrooms for pasta, although if you like other mushrooms, you can use them in the recipe. It is important only to consider the features of the preparation of this type of mushroom. Perhaps they must be boiled before frying.