We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Cream Paste
- Pasta "bows" 500 gr.
- Shallots 2 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour 2 tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. spoons
- Milk cream 1 cup
- White dry wine 0.5 cups
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Lemon zest 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cheese "Parmesan" 100 gr.
- Main Ingredients Cream, Pasta
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Frying Pan, Wooden Shovel, Colander, Cutlery, Grater, Dish
Cooking Cream Paste:
Step 1: Boil the paste.We collect water in a pot and put it on medium heat. Bring to a boil and pray a little water. Add pasta and cook them in accordance with the instructions on the package. Indeed, different pastas have their own specifics (in time and temperature) in the preparation. Therefore, it is best to trust the advice of manufacturers.
Step 2: Cook the creamy sauce.
Step 3: Mix the ingredients.Throw the prepared pasta into a colander and carefully drain the liquid. Remove the sauce from the heat and mix it thoroughly with pasta. Add the lemon zest to the finished dish and mix again.
Step 4: Serve the creamy paste.Without letting the dish cool down, immediately transfer it to the serving plates and serve. Already when the creamy pasta is in the plate, it is necessary to sprinkle it abundantly with grated cheese. It is best to grind it on a fine grater so that the parmesan will quickly melt and add a special taste to Italian pasta. Good appetite!
- - In order to add piquancy to such a dish, you can add the following herbs: chopped fresh marjoram, thyme and sage. In addition, lime juice, together with lemon juice, mixed in a one to one ratio, perfectly diversify the pasta and make it even more fragrant.
- - The dish goes well with light vegetable salads, crispy toasts and dry white wine.
- - Pasta is best boiled in a pan with a thick bottom. In this case, the pasta will be cooked with proper heat transfer and will not stick to the walls of the container.