We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Preferred lasagna sheet
- 800 gr minced meat (turkey)
- 800 gr of homemade tomato pepper sauce
- 300 gr fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 200 gr cheese
- 300 ml tomato sauce
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Lasagna with meat and tomato sauce:
In the pan I put a few tablespoons of oil in which I fried a little meat over which I added sliced mushrooms, salt and a little pepper. I put the sauce and the rest of the spices. I let them boil together for 5 minutes. I put a little oil in the tray and placed a row of lasagna sheets, then a layer of meat, another layer of sheets and meat and sheets again. There were 4 rows of leaves and 3 rows of meat. Over the last start of the leaves I grated cheese and put the tomato sauce. Place an aluminum foil over the tray and bake on medium heat for about 30 minutes.
Lasagna with Bolognese sauce
Here is a new recipe for our Contest sent by Ankamario: Lasagna with Bolognese sauce. Participate with your soul recipes HERE! You can win a bread machine or a juicer.
1 box of lasagna
600 g beef
1 box of peeled tomatoes
250 ml homemade broth
125 g butter
4-5 tablespoons flour
1 l milk
150 g cheese
4-500 ml soup
3 tablespoons olive oil
Method of preparation:
Peel the onion and carrot. Cut the onion into small cubes, put the carrot on the grater with small holes.
In a little oil, heat the onion and the carrot (prepare the Bolognese sauce), then add the meat and mix well to brown the meat nicely on all sides. Then add the chopped tomatoes and broth, mix, then add the soup and season the Bolognese sauce with salt, pepper and rosemary. Let it boil well for about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the Bechamel sauce as follows:
melt the butter in a pan, add flour and slow milk so that it does not become lumpy.
Season with salt, pepper and bring to a boil. When it's ready, sprinkle a spoonful of finely grated cheese on top.
Grease a pan with a little butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs, place the first layer of lasagna sheets (uncooked) a row of Bechamel sauce, another row of Bolognese sauce then another layer of lasagna. On top we grate small cheese.
We continue until it all ends the same way: lasagna, cheese, Bechamel sauce, Bolognese sauce, lasagna & # 8230
On top will be a layer of lasagna over which we pour the remaining Bechamel sauce, grated cheese and pieces of butter.
Put the tray in the preheated oven and leave the lasagna in the oven until it makes a beautiful golden and crispy crust.
After it is ready, slice the lasagna and you can serve it with a salad!
How do we prepare the best and most flavorful tomato sauce, from fresh tomatoes?
As my mincer also has an accessory for tomato juice, I couldn't help but use it. The accessory separates the juice from the peel and seeds, so it's perfect for making tomato juice effortlessly, only good for veal cannelloni. Before, I struggled to paste the tomatoes in the robot, then to pass them through a sieve to get rid of seeds and peels. With this accessory I just have to add the tomatoes in the car and the juice is ready. Nothing can compare to homemade tomato juice, made from fresh tomatoes. From it we can make the best, tastiest and most flavorful tomato sauce. I only added olive oil, garlic and basil. It turned out so good that I would have eaten it all with fresh bread. I had a hard time refraining because I needed the recipe.
After I made the two sauces, tomato and meat, all I had to do was assemble cannelloni with minced meat. In the meat sauce I added ricotta and parmesan and with it I filled each tubular paste. Then I added the tomato sauce, and on top the grated mozzarella. Then put the tray in the oven, covered with foil, until the pasta is soft. Depending on the tray and oven, the cooking time may differ slightly. If you can't find cannelloni pasta, you can also use lasagna sheets that you boil beforehand, put the filling on the shortest side and roll it like a cylinder. The preparation will be just as good and will cook much faster. If you like pasta, try my recipe for pasta with shrimp, a real delight!
Lasagna with minced pork
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Wash the celery stalks and cut the slices.
These vegetables are fried in a large pan with oil and a little salt. Add the minced meat (over which salt is placed) and chew continuously until the water left by it decreases. Put the wine and let it boil until it drops completely. Add the tomato juice and paprika and let it boil for about an hour, chewing from time to time.
Meanwhile, prepare the Besciamella sauce:
Melt the butter in a tall bowl, add the flour, then the milk (gradually), salt and nutmeg and mix vigorously and continuously until the sauce becomes like a ciulama, then remove from the heat.
Turn on the oven to heat.
In a rectangular tray, assemble the lasagna as follows: Besciamella sauce + 4 lasagna sheets + Ragù sauce + Besciamella sauce + grated cheese + 4 lasagna sheets + Ragù sauce + Besciamella sauce + grated cheese + 4 lasagna sheets + Besciamella sauce + grated cheese. put the tray in the oven for 25 minutes.
Lasagna with yogurt
Lasagna, my dear lasagna! Do you know Garfield? The super cute orange cat? I'm sure you know him! Iti Do you know what his favorite food is? & # 8220Lasgna, with a side of lasagna & # 8221, that is & # 8220lasagna with ganagna de lasagna & # 8221! Well, that's about my opinion about lasagna, one of my favorite foods and not only mine but also my family's, so in my kitchen, lasagna is prepared very often, in various forms. Today I want to show you a very quick recipe, much easier to prepare than the classic lasagna, but just as delicious: Lasagna with yogurt.
[box type = & # 8221info & # 8221 style = & # 8221rounded & # 8221] Why you should try Lasagna with yogurt recipe [/ box]
- First you MUST try the lasagna sheets from Paste Baneasa, lasagna sheets that I love, they are made of durum wheat flour and they behave exceptionally well when baked. It does not have to be cooked before, it keeps its texture very well and the lasagna slices are cut impeccably, so that the layers can be seen.
- Pasta is made from two types of wheat: hard and soft. Durum wheat pasta has a lower glycemic index and is very rich in protein, which makes it more silhouette-friendly and easier to digest.
- If you have not tried products in the range of durum wheat pasta from Paste Baneasa, find out from gospo that they are of excellent quality. I'm on par with pasta in Italy! Worth trying in any form you like: butterflies, spaghetti, penne, lasagna, tagliatelle.
- In the Lasagna recipe with yogurt, we replace the bechamel sauce, a sauce based on flour, milk and butter with a light sauce, yogurt with cottage cheese and mozzarella.
- Instead of the ragu sauce that has to boil for a few hours, we will make a quick sauce, based on minced beef and tomatoes in its own juice. The sauce will be very well seasoned with aromatic herbs for extra flavor.
Ingredients for 6-8 servings of Lasagna with yogurt
- 12 sheets for Baneasa durum wheat lasagna
- 3 tablespoons oil
- a large, finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500g minced beef
- salt, pepper, a teaspoon basil, oregano, thyme, smoked paprika, spices for minced meat
- 400g whole peeled tomatoes, in its own juice
- 500ml Greek yogurt
- 250g cottage cheese or cottage cheese
- 100g grated mozzarella
- salt, pepper, freshly ground nutmeg
For the sauce, heat the oil and sauté the onion until it becomes glassy. Add the garlic passed through the press and cook them together for 1 minute. Add the beef and fry it until it changes color, using a wooden spoon to break the larger pieces of meat. When the meat changes color, add the tomatoes given through a blender until they become puree and spices, mix well and put on the fire again. Let the sauce simmer for 15 minutes. For the white sauce, mix the yogurt, cottage cheese, grated mozzarella, salt, pepper, nutmeg.
To assemble the lasagna we use a 20 & # 21515 cm bowl that we grease with butter or oil. Put 4 sheets of lasagna (do not boil them before) then ½ of the amount of meat sauce. Level well and put a layer of white sauce (1/3 of the total amount). Then another 4 sheets of lasagna, the rest of the meat sauce, another part of white sauce. Cover with the last 4 lasagna sheets and put the last part of white sauce on top.
Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and bake the lasagna in the hot oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes. Then remove the aluminum foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the lasagna is nicely browned. Insert a sharp knife from place to place to make sure the sheets are done, then remove the lasagna with yogurt from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Isn't it a quick recipe that allows you to enjoy a delicious lasagna, much easier to prepare than classic lasagna and extremely good-looking and tasty!
My dear ones, from now on we will have every week a delicious recipe based on Baneasa Easter. I want us to learn together that pasta is not just about Spaghetti Carbonara or Penne Quatro Formaggi. Pasta is delicious and probably one of the most versatile ingredients in the world. So, let's discover Baneasa pasta together! We will also have live on Teo’s Kitchen Facebook page, in which YOU choose the recipe we cook together. So STAY CLOSE!
Ingredients needed for lasagna with meat:
- 400 gr chicken
- a packet of lasagna
- an onion
- 150 gr mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 ml of red wine
- 250 ml of tomato juice
- a spoon of sugar
- 150 ml of water with chicken concentrate or soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 500 ml of milk
- an egg
- 80 gr parmesan
How to make lasagna with chicken?
Prepare the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on the package.
In a frying pan, heat the oil, then the chopped onion and garlic and crush them until they harden. Add sliced mushrooms and diced chicken, then wine, soup and a tablespoon of sugar.
Let it cook for about 10 minutes, then add the tomato juice, then let it simmer until the meat is well cooked.
Meanwhile, prepare the Bechamel sauce: melt the butter and mix with the flour. Over, put the milk slowly, taking care not to form lumps. Leave to cool for about 10 minutes, then add the beaten egg, half of the Parmesan cheese and spices to taste.
Take a tray and grease it with olive oil. Put 3 sheets of lasagna and add half of the meat composition. Put 3 more sheets and fish, what is left of the filling. On top, put the last 3 sheets and pour the sauce. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan over it and bake for about 40-50 minutes.
Lasagna with meat Chicken is a dish that is served hot. Enjoy the unique taste with your loved ones!
Recipe of the day: Lasagna with minced meat, tomato sauce and parmesan
Lasagna with minced meat, tomato sauce and parmesan from: minced meat, pork, beef, pumpkin, onion, garlic, salad created, tomato sauce, pine nuts, fennel seeds, sage, salt, pepper, sugar, cottage cheese, egg, salt, parsley, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, lasagna foie gras.
Lasagna with minced meat, tomato sauce and parmesan
- ½ kg minced meat (pork, beef or mixture)
- 3 cups pumpkin, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 salad created, chopped
- 2 jars of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- ¼ teaspoon of sage
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 500gr cow's cheese
- 1 or
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 200gr mozzarella, shallow
- 200gr provolone cheese
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box of lasagna sheets
Method of preparation:
Heat a frying pan over medium heat and cook the meat for a few minutes. Add onion and garlic and cook for about 5-7 minutes. Add the pumpkin and cook for another 7-8 minutes. Add the salad and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the tomato sauce, fennel seeds, sage, salt, pepper, sugar and pine nuts.
Stir to combine. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. In a medium bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, salt and parsley.
In a heat-resistant dish spread 1 ½ cups of sauce, add a layer of lasagna sheets, spread ⅓ from the cheese mixture, sprinkle ⅓ from the amount of mozzarella and provolone and ⅓ from the amount of parmesan.
Repeat the process so that the last layer of sauce and the last layer of cheese are on top. Cover with aluminum foil. Leave overnight in the refrigerator. Remove from the fridge an hour before baking.
Preheat the oven to 175C and bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Let it rest, then serve.
Lasagna with meat and tomato sauce - Recipes
LASAGNA WITH CHICKEN MEAT
Was once upon a time
A reinterpreted lasagna
Not as heavy as the & # 8220true one & # 8221,
Without bechamel it was immediately digested.
- 500 gr minced chicken (I chopped chicken breast at home)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 grated carrots (touched by the robot)
- salt, pepper, dried thyme
- lasagna sheets (I used 12 sheets)
- 1 l tomato juice
- 150 gr grated cheese
- 150 gr grated mozzarella
- 200 ml cooking cream
- a tablespoon of butter for a tray
WORK PLAN lasagna with chicken
Add the grated carrot, then the minced meat. Season to taste (salt, pepper, dried thyme).
Leave it on the fire until the meat changes color, then add about 200 ml of concentrated tomato juice.
Leave on the fire until the meat boils well.
Place a layer of lasagna sheets on the bottom of the tray (greased with butter) (I used sheets that do not require pre-boiling).
Sprinkle with a layer of tomato juice.
Cover with a third of the hardened meat
and then sprinkle a layer of mozzarella. You can also use cheese or other type of melting cheese to bind the meat composition.
Place the second layer of lasagna sheets. Cover with tomato juice and the second third of the hardened meat, plus another layer of mozzarella.
Repeat the procedure, then cover with the last layer of lasagna with tomato juice. The lasagna sheets will boil in the tomato juice.
Leave in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, then remove and pour the cream mixed with cheese and leave in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Good appetite for lasagna with chicken. It is also a popular food for children.
Or maybe you prefer the classic lasagna recipe, which you can find here. It was the first lasagna recipe we made, but let's be honest, we didn't really like the bechamel sauce. It was too heavy.
Ingredient Sos Bolognese:
- 500 grams of minced veal (it goes just as well as turkey or even a cold steak that you can give another use)
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 celery stalk (or celery root as small as 1 egg)
- 1-2 carrots (depending on size)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 ml of fresh mashed potatoes (fresh tomato pulp separated from seeds and skin) or 300 grams of tomatoes in broth or 1/3 liter of homemade tomato broth, concentrate
- 150 ml. of red wine
- optional: 60 grams of pancetta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 hand chopped mushroom (optional)
- 1 liter of chicken or beef soup (it is very possible to need an even larger amount of soup that can be replaced with hot water, but it is not exactly the same)
- 2 bay leaves
- dried oregano and basil (optional)
Method of preparation
In a saucepan rather than deep, heat the oil. Add the grated carrot and celery on a grater, crushed garlic and finely chopped onion. If using pancetta, brown it well in olive oil before adding the vegetables.
When the onion becomes glassy and the rest of the vegetables soften, add the minced meat. Mix well until the meat is light in color (no traces of raw meat). During this time the Bulgarians are well crushed in the meat tends to accumulate. We have to get a texture that is as small and uniform as possible, this is indicated for a ragu bolognese sauce.
Cook the meat with the onion for about 5 minutes, until the liquid evaporates, stirring frequently, then add the red wine and simmer until the wine evaporates completely. Add hot poultry soup and half of the mashed potatoes (or the mashed tomatoes in broth or the tomato broth).
I mixed well, I added some fresh mushrooms, finely chopped, then the rest of the broth, spices and bay leaf:
The sauce, which in this phase must be quite fluid, is boiled on a very low heat (barely boiling) until it drops. The cooking time for this ragout sauce is at least 2 hours, if during this period the sauce shows signs of falling too much, add a little hot soup (or water).
Remove the bay leaves and serve this ragu bolognese sauce with boiled pasta, or use it for a delicious lasagna, which I did. :) When the ragu sauce is mixed with the pasta, dilute it with a few tablespoons of the water in which the pasta was boiled. If the amount of sauce is too large for how much pasta you have to serve, it can be successfully frozen for later use.
- 5 fresh lasagna sheets (mine were raw, 20/30 cm in size, but you can also use dried lasagna sheets)
- 700 ml. of sos bechamel
- 800 ml. of sos ragu
- butter for greased tray
- cheese, preferably about 100 grams of parmesan, plus 80-100 grams of mozzarella for gratin
Read the instructions on the package carefully, there are ready-made sheets for which this step is no longer needed. You can use both homemade lasagna sheets and commercial sheets.
Assemble lasagna in tray
1. Grease the pan with plenty of butter, then pour a layer of bechamel sauce, enough to cover the bottom of the tray. On top of this first layer of bechamel sauce is arranged a layer of lasagna sheets.
2. Place a thin layer of the top of the sheet again sos bechamel. Continue with a generous layer of sauce ragu & # 8211 click for recipe.
3. The same sequence is observed continuously: lasagna sheet + bechamel sauce + ragu sauce. The ragu sauce must be completely distributed in the three 4 layers, from the bechamel sauce a reserve is kept. Optionally, between the layers you can add the pieces of mozzarella, which will melt pleasantly, but will raise even more the amount of calories of an already consistent preparation.
4. Place the last layer of sheets in the tray. Cover the last layer of pasta with the preserved bechamel sauce.
Bake the lasagna oven
5. Wrap the tray with an aluminum foil in which some perforations are made and put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, for 30 minutes. If you have a tray with a lid, all the better, use that one. After this time, remove the aluminum foil / lid and spread on top a generous layer of grated Parmesan or gratin cheese (with mozzarella you will get a layer that will stretch into thin threads).
Bake until the cheese melts and browns slightly. It is served hot, portioned according to the tasters' possibilities :))! However, it is unlikely to stay the next day. However, it should be noted that it is portioned nicer after it is cold, or almost cold. But who cares about aesthetics when a food smells so good?