We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First of all, we take care of the nuts. We cut them with a knife, coarse, or as you like, and we put them on the baking paper in the tray. We also add sunflower seeds. Put them in the preheated oven at 170 degrees, for approx. 10 minutes, until golden brown. After 5 minutes, open the oven and mix in the pan with a wooden spoon, so that the walnuts brown evenly.
Until the nuts are browned, prepare the composition for the granola.
Melt the butter and honey over low heat (or in the microwave).
In a large bowl, mix the oatmeal with the raisins and coconut flakes. Pour honey and melted butter over this mixture. Then take the nuts out of the oven and add them to the composition.
Pour the mixture into the tray, on the baking paper and put the tray in the oven for approx. 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
When the granola is browned, remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool.
Serve cold (or hot if you wish) with yogurt and fresh fruit. I had figs, but you can replace them with any fruit. You can replace yogurt with milk or you can simply consume granola only with fresh fruit.
I assure you that you will have a hearty and delicious breakfast!
Granola tarts with fruit and yogurt & # 8211 perfect for breakfast
Who says you can't eat something sweet and healthy for breakfast? These granola tarts with fruit and yogurt can completely change your mood and pamper you from the early hours of the morning.
We do not want to start our day with unhealthy sweets that have refined sugar, but for those who prefer a sweet breakfast these tarts will be a real treat. In addition, they are one of the best combinations between whole grains, fresh fruit and yogurt.
Oatmeal becomes crispy and delicious when combined with cold-pressed coconut oil and a little honey. And the aromas in the oven will smell like the whole house!
Another advantage is that once you have prepared the crust of these tarts, your imagination can fly and use absolutely any ingredients you prefer. We chose to combine Greek yogurt full of protein with fresh fruit.
Ingredients for granola tarts with fruit and yogurt:
210 grams of small oatmeal
120 grams of chopped walnuts
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
85 grams of bee honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Mixture of fresh fruits (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apples)
Method of preparation
The oven is preheated to 165 degrees Celsius.
Mix oatmeal, nuts, oil, honey and cinnamon.
Press 3 tablespoons of the mixture into the mini-tart forms.
Place in the oven for 15-17 minutes until nicely browned. After removing them from the oven, they can be remodeled as you wish. Leave to cool in molds.
After they have cooled completely, they are removed from the molds with a knife and each crust is filled with Greek yogurt and garnished with fresh fruit.
CHECK WITH GREEK YOGHURT, COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE
Together with Danone, we thought of bringing you simple and tasty recipes, easy to prepare, with ingredients that you usually have at home.
This recipe Greek style yogurt cake, coconut and chocolate it has a beautiful presentation and a sensational taste. You can make it in a classic tray, but if you choose a guguluf shape you will get an elegant cake, which you can put on a festive table, for holidays or simply when you want to pamper your loved ones with a simple but elegant dessert.
Yogurt cake it is one of the simplest desserts. It is prepared quickly, easily, with few and cheap ingredients. In general, cake recipes are the beloved sweets. We all had as a child a cake recipe that my mother or grandmother prepared on weekends or to be packaged at school or on trips. I have kept this habit and I also make a check for my child when I am up for inspiration or when I want to get out of the kitchen quickly. You can find a lot of cake recipes on the blog, so if you want to be inspired, I leave a link here.
This Greek style yogurt cake from Danone it has a slightly moist texture, but fluffy at the same time. You will bring an extra taste and appearance using coconut and chocolate. I put dark chocolate, but if the little one loves milk chocolate you can use that one. Or you can put three kinds of chocolate.
For the flavor I used grated peel from an organic orange, but if you don't have it at home you can replace it with grated lemon peel or essences to taste: almonds, oranges, rum. You can also add hazelnuts or coarsely chopped cashews to the composition.
It is very easy, so you can ask the child to help you. You will have a beautiful moment, turning cooking into a game. I am convinced that he will eat with more pleasure the slice of cake prepared with his help. During this period, the little one has limited offers of fun and, if you think he spends too much time with his eyes on the phone or sits too long in front of the TV, you can offer him fun with you in the kitchen.
Since you don't have to separate eggs, I think the little one could prepare most of the recipe.
That's why I'm in a hurry to leave you the list of ingredients and how to prepare this cake with yogurt, coconut and chocolate.
150 Danone Greek style yogurt
50 g coconut flakes
You let him break 4 eggs in the bowl of the mixer and tell him to leave the mixer to mix, while he will gradually add the sugar.
During this time you will melt the butter in the microwave and coarsely chop the chocolate.
The little one will pour the melted butter (without it being hot), while the mixer continues to mix the egg cream. He will also add the yogurt and homogenize the composition.
At this point you will be able to incorporate flour mixed with baking powder, then coconut.
If you use a round baking tray you line it with oil and flour, but if you have a classic cake tray you will use baking paper to line the tray.
You will put a thin layer of dough on the bottom of the tray, then let the child press some of the melted chocolate. You will pour another layer of dough, and the little one will sprinkle the rest of the chocolate as evenly as possible over the composition. You will cover the chocolate with a part of the dough kept specially.
At this point you can put the cake to bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Let it cool a bit in the form, then you will take it out on a grill.
I can't wait to tell you how much you liked this cake with Greek style yogurt, coconut and chocolate.
Breakfast with yogurt, granola and peanut butter
Did you think I'd leave you with no idea of breakfast for tomorrow morning? Well, no! Since it's starting a new week and I'm in a hurry to bring it to you Breakfast with yogurt, granola and peanut butter!
I thought of some new ideas and recipes, especially because you have expressed your desire to find dear breakfast recipes in as many numbers as possible! Yes, I know you are already familiar with my section on such breakfast recipes (if not, you can find it HERE). And I know how dearly you watched (and even prepared with me) the #smoothiecudia program every January morning! As I said then, #smoothiecudia is not over! He continues today and has earned his place in the hearts of us all. It reappears in the online space whenever you prepare (and prepare) a smoothie. And it's so beautiful when I see your creations posted on Facebook and Instagram tagged with the hashtag #smoothiecudia! Thank you for all the energy and joy you send me through them!
And because we are talking about hashtags, positivism, well-being and everything they bring, know that I have two more for you: #MicDejunSanatos and #LizisGranola! I also use these two, especially in February (and not only) when I vary the breakfast and I replace the smoothie with a granola of all honesty!
You will see a little below that my idea of Breakfast with yogurt, granola and peanut butter is extremely simple and fast, it does not require much time or many ingredients. I know you're looking for lost time too, especially in the morning, so I hurried to your aid!
To give it a more elegant, more eco-friendly, more special, more original, more & # 8230 as you want, I chose to serve this Breakfast with yogurt, granola and peanut butter in avocado bowls. I made them myself, from the skins of some premium avocado fruits (read & # 8222uriase & # 8221 and with a slightly thicker skin). How? Simple: I scraped the avocado from the shell well (taking care to leave it intact, however), I washed the shells on the inside, then I left them to air dry. They have stiffened a bit and turned into real ecological bowls! Are they unique?
And, because my granola has provoked an avalanche of positive reactions and many, many questions about what it contains, where to find it, whether or not it has sugar, etc., I leave below all this information, provided by the trader:
Granola is a mixture of oatmeal, nuts, seeds, perfect for a healthy breakfast. Oatmeal is a cereal, with many benefits - it regulates blood sugar levels, reduces appetite, protects the heart, reduces cholesterol levels. Granola can also be found in stores, but I prefer to make it at home, because that's how I have control over the ingredients used (the sugar I replace with honey). Granola is healthy, ideal for breakfast or a snack between meals, at home or at work. We can put it in the school package of the little ones. The taste of granola is sweet, so we can replace high-calorie desserts with this healthy dessert. Granola is prepared quickly, and the recipe is not complicated at all. Granola can be served with milk or yogurt and various fruits. So if you love the combination of crunchy cereals with milk, you will surely love this quick granola recipe. If you liked this video recipe and would like to see others like it, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- 250 g oatmeal
- 100 g mix of nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- 20 g chia
- 30 g raisins + 30 g cranberries
- 50 g seed mix
GRANOLA & # 8211 what is it and how is it prepared?
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. In a tray lined with baking paper, put the oatmeal, spread them in a thin and even layer. Put in the preheated oven at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
After removing them from the oven, transfer them to a large bowl, then take care of the syrup.
In a small saucepan or kettle put water, coconut oil, honey, mix until the oil melts.
Over the oatmeal, add the seed mix, chia, cinnamon, nut mix and syrup and mix well.
We use the same tray with baking paper from earlier, we spread the granola on the whole surface. Bake for about 30 minutes at 150 ° C. We check from time to time, not to burn. Halfway through, I took out the tray, mixed the ingredients a little, then put them back. When they were ready, I took them out of the oven and waited for about 15 minutes for them to cool. At the end, I added the raisins and cranberries over the granola and mixed. I transferred the granola to an airtight jar. Granola can be stored at room temperature.
I ate granola with Greek yogurt, blueberries and strawberries. It can be consumed with milk, mango fruits, bananas, peaches, chocolate flakes, etc.
If you'd like to see more delicious recipes, I invite you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
5 Benefits of Granola and How to Prepare It with More Flavor and Health Recipes
Who has not indulged in the beautiful taste and crunchy texture of granola? On top of fruit, yogurt or even as an ingredient of the most varied recipes, this food mix is very successful at the Brazilian table.
Michelle Milet Troitinho, Kurotel Nutritionist - Longevity Medical Center and Lawn SPA, comments that granola is usually composed of cereals such as oats, cornflakes, seeds (flax, chia, sesame), oil (nuts, almonds, walnuts) , dried fruits (apricots, plums, raisins, apples), and may or may not contain sugars and gluten. "It has a crunchy texture and sweet taste, and a great source of fiber, which is essential for the control of the gut, cholesterol and blood glucose," he says.
However, despite having a reputation for being healthy, many granola that are on sale today are not allies of weight loss and not health as a whole! This is because when you buy industrialized granola, you are subject to excessive amounts of sugar and other harmful ingredients on which the manufacturer can be placed, without neglecting the appeal of "healthy food".
In this context, how to make a good choice? How to choose a granola that is really beneficial to health?
According to Mariellen Emidio Figueroa, also Nutritionist Kurotel, the best advice to know how to choose a healthy granola is to read the label to see what ingredients it contains and thus avoid buying a full or high sodium granola sugar or even weak fibers. "If a quantity of sugar or cereal that is not complete is first in the list of ingredients, it is ideal to choose another option, because the ingredients are listed in descending order of quantity," said Mariellen.
"Another tip is to look at the nutritional table, and before checking the calories and the amount of sodium, it is important to see the amount of dietary fiber per serving. The ideal amount of dietary fiber for a granola should be ≥3g per serving. The more dietary fiber, the greater the benefits of granola for the body. But it is worth remembering that the more fiber, the more calories. So you need to eat in moderation and in the right amount, "he adds. .
5 incredible granola benefits
Michelle stands as the main benefits of consuming granola: 1. Energy and vitality
: Granola contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and E, and the minerals zinc, selenium, chromium, manganese, micronutrients that provide the body with more energy and vitality to slow down aging and fight free radicals.
2. Immunity and disease Enhanced protection: Michelle Granola recalled that the source of soluble and insoluble fiber, which are energy substrates for beneficial bacteria that live in the intestinal tract, thus enhancing immunity and protecting the body from disease.
3. Function of the good intestine: Nutritionist Michelle points out that fiber also helps to increase stool in the gut, stimulating proper functioning and relieving symptoms of constipation. 4. Lowering cholesterol
bad: Michelle explains that the presence of unsaturated fatty acids and seeds provided by the oil present in granola, benefits the body in reducing LDL-cholesterol.
5. Allied to weight loss: acts granola in the metabolism of carbohydrates (absorption is slower) and increases the feeling of satiety and can thus contribute to the process of weight loss when consumed in a balanced diet.
How to prepare your own granola and innovate in the way you consume
Mariellen points out that granola is an excellent accompaniment to fruit, yogurt, milk, fruit puree, etc. "The recommended daily value is 2 to 3 tablespoons a day, replacing a serving of carbohydrates, such as bread or tapioca. Give preference to eating it for breakfast and snacks," he guides.
Michelle warns that if granola is consumed without a good supply of water (the minimum recommended rate is 2 liters per day), the process of digestion of fiber does not occur properly, preventing the functioning of the intestine.
For those who do not want to risk buying unhealthy granola, a great option is to make your own homemade granola. Be inspired by the recipes below:
Homemade Granola 1. Honey Granola: The trick is to enrich your morning coffee with this delicious homemade granola, which, after all, smells good due to the use of cinnamon. It can be eaten with yogurt or the fruits of your choice!
2. Granola with a touch of vanilla: vanilla plus, will use rolled oats, chopped nuts, raisins, brown sugar, oil, honey and cinnamon. And in addition to these ingredients, you can add anything you like, such as grated coconut and walnuts.
3. Coconut granola and chocolate, it is crispy, slightly sweet and still have the taste of cocoa gives a slightly bitter taste, which. You can choose the recipe according to the cereals and dried fruits you have at home. And if you do not have coconut oil, replace it with another.
4. Chocolate granola and Brazil nuts: a healthy and delicious option. Together, cocoa powder, chia and Brazil nuts turn a simple granola into a fantastic breakfast! Worth doing!
5. Banana granola: It has the delicious aroma of banana cake and is ready in less than 30 minutes. In addition, it is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and has much less sugar than its industrialized version.
6. Granola with peanut butter: you will make the same peanut butter, using peeled peanuts and unsalted brown sugar, salt and coconut oil. The preparation time of the granola is about 50 minutes.
7. Granola with sugar cane and lemon molasses: you will use only molasses, Tahiti lemon, sunflower oil, oats, sesame, walnuts, sunflower seeds, unsalted cashews, gold and rolled dried fruits of choice your. 8.
Granola gluten: as the recipe does not take oatmeal, which is the basis of common granola, this version is quite different, almost like mixing nuts. You can eat pure fruit and, because it's not too sweet, you can even put the salad. Besides being delicious, it is less sweet, tastier and much less dry than the ones you find for sale there.
9. Granola with oats, brown-and-pear and almonds: this recipe takes a few ingredients, just to lighten the preparation, and contains only healthy ingredients to store nutrients. It no longer bears dried fruit, but if you like it, you can add that it is successful!
10. Buckwheat granola: you will use buckwheat grains (or oatmeal), oatmeal in large flakes, chopped hazelnuts, chopped almonds, coconut, flax or chia seeds, raw sesame seeds, raisins, coconut oil , sugar and coconut cinnamon (or molasses).
11. Granola with amaranth, goji berries and chia: an incredible choice made practically with Greek yogurt, strawberry jam, no sugar and fresh berries. Ideal for a complete, different and delicious meal at breakfast!
12 Granola with chia, flax seeds and honey: a rich blend of cereal fiber and many seeds of good fats and oils. Although healthy, granola should be consumed in moderation. This is advice!
13. Granola with maple syrup: use oatmeal, cashews, almonds, raisins, dried apricots, chia, flax seeds, coconut, maple syrup (or honey), water, coconut oil, salt and dehydrated fruit.
Cakes and desserts
14. Apples stuffed with granola: an easier and healthier dessert, while still delicious. It can also be an option for a different breakfast, accompanied by spoons of yogurt!
15. Banana Muffin and Granola: Good recipe to make with children. You will use wheat flour, sugar, yeast, coconut oil, milk, egg, banana, nutmeg and granola.
16. Chocolate and granola cupcakes: cookies are soft, moist and soft. Granola and chocolate nuggets create a clear contrast that ends with balancing and adds another dimension and texture, making them even more irresistible.
17. Cocoa and granola balls: they are delicious and full of good ingredients! You will use unsalted roasted peanuts, dehydrated coconut or flakes, gluten granola, raisins, peanut butter, honey, brown sugar, cocoa powder and gluten / lactose corn flakes.
18. Granola bars: good application for children! They are practical for school snacks, for example, and the recipe is very easy. You will use oats, chopped almonds, grated coconut, condensed milk, butter, dried fruit, fried peanuts and sesame. 19.
full of apple cake, oatmeal and granola: in addition to the main ingredients, you will use whole wheat flour, white flour, baking powder, brown sugar, eggs, sunflower oil, raisins, cloves and baking powder. cinnamon.
20. Pear cake with granola: banana and apples are the most common combinations in the whole recipe. But you can escape and successfully bet on pears! This is what this recipe looks like! Granola gives a very special note to the dough and also to the lid.
21. Sweet bread with granola: a sweet bread that goes very well with jelly, cottage or curd, either for breakfast or for afternoon snack. You will use wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon powder, granola, oats, organic eggs, whole milk, water, butter and salt.
22. Granola and chocolate chip cookies: they have a very complex taste and a very crunchy texture. Mixing the granola ingredients with the chocolate makes these cookies unique with each bite. A big surprise!
23. Granola basket: can be served as a dessert, breakfast or as an intermediate snack option! The recipe is still gluten-free and lactose-free. You will only use gluten-free granola, coconut oil and honey.
24. Granola, yogurt and red fruit verrine: made with Greek yogurt, non-alcoholic strawberry jelly and fresh red fruit, this verrine is beautiful and tasty! Make sure they are delicious and have a full meal for breakfast.
salty dishes 25. Granola salt with pumpkin and sunflower seeds: Perfect for sprinkling on salads and other dishes to give a more crunchy, or to be eaten easily, even as an afternoon snack, it it is a very tasty and practical way to eat well and nourish the body at meal times.
26. Granola with herbs and lemon pepper: a different and tasty option. You will use cornflakes, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, hot peppers, chia, olive oil, herbs, sesame, lemon pepper and gersal spices.
27. Granola salt with dried fruit and turmeric: ideal for adding a "Croc-croc" and nutrients in salads, soups, vegetables and lasagna, this granola is made with olive oil, turmeric and is a delicious sweet, thanks to the dried fruit .
28. Salted granola, with a note of curry and laurel: in addition to being nutritious, salted granola becomes an ideal accompaniment to various dishes from one day to the next, giving a special note. In this recipe, you can use more or less spices, depending on your taste, and even add other cereals you want.
29. Granola salt with cracked rice: in addition to being healthy and adding texture to the dish, the same type of granola can help those people who are not fans of a Saladinha to have more desire to eat it! You will use black sesame, almond flakes, Brazil nuts, raisins, crushed rice crackers, salt and pepper.
30 Pumpkin soup with oatmeal salt: you miss something crunchy, salty when making a soup, but I want a healthier alternative than a slice of toast ?! This recipe is for you. A simple granola, dried and salted to the right size, is eaten with a salad, as an afternoon snack or over a beautiful creamy soup.
Good recipes for making your own granola are not lacking, right? Use your favorite ingredients and, with sweet or salty granola ready, grow your favorite dishes!
Granola and weight loss
Granola is often associated with weight loss. But is it really an ally in this regard?
depends . Michelle explains that it helps granola lose weight due to its high fiber content, which increases the feeling of satiety and energy consumption in the process of digestion and reduce the absorption of saturated fats in the intestine. However, just consuming granola to lose weight will not be enough to have a good result. It should be part of a healthy and balanced diet every day, "says the expert.
In addition, as Mariellen explains, granola can be harmful for weight loss when consumed in excess or when the composition of granola is not actually healthy.
If the main goal is weight loss, it is best to pay attention to the labels on the granola before choosing one, or even make your own homemade granola, using ingredients you like and / or can consume.
However, granola, both sweet (the most popular) and salt, is an excellent choice to give more flavor and crunchiness to the most varied dishes and dishes. Enjoy!
Granola without baking
It only takes 15 minutes to prepare a simple granola. We put the quotation marks precisely because it is so easy. All you have to do is mix the ingredients and serve them with fruit (wild, exotic, which we want, we just suggest a variant in the list of ingredients), all sprinkled with maple syrup. This champions breakfast is!
I love this Greek yogurt! I hope that the children will appreciate its fluffy consistency and balanced taste.
I love this Greek yogurt! I hope that the children will appreciate its fluffy consistency and balanced taste. Appreciated by children and adults.
& # 8211 boiling pot
& # 8211 wooden spoon
& # 8211 sieve with ears
& # 8211 big bowl
& # 8211 dense gauze or cheese gauze
& # 8211 clay pot or 1.5 L glass jar
& # 8211 a blanket or towel
Greek yogurt is special because of its creamy consistency and density. We need a total of 2-3 days to get a good Greek yogurt, but I say it's worth the effort. And children will surely appreciate its fluffy consistency.
Steps needed to prepare
- It is preferable to choose a country milk, fatty.
- Bring the milk to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir continuously so that it does not stick to the bottom, but also for homogenization.
- The milk should not be left on the fire until it boils with bubbles.
- & Icircl we set aside c & acircnd makes a fine foam on the edge of the pot.
- After removing the pot from the heat, let the milk cool for about 10 minutes.
- We check the temperature with our little finger.
- It must be possible to keep your finger on the milk so that we can quickly count to 10 without frying (about 50 degrees Celsius).
- At this point we mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Grease the walls of the pot (pot or jar) with the other 2 tablespoons of sour cream. We pour the milk.
- Cover with a blanket or towel and leave to sour for at least one night.
- The more we leave, the more sour it will be.
- Put the yogurt in the fridge.
- After 8-24 hours, we strain it.
- The sieve with ears is placed on the bowl.
- The space between the bottom of the bowl and the bottom of the sieve should be large enough to make room for the whey to drain.
- Cover the sieve with gauze (if it is not thick enough & fold) and pour the yogurt. Squeeze the gauze to cover the yogurt.
- We put it back in the fridge. It will be strained depending on how thick you want the yogurt to be. About 4 hours are enough to get a yogurt thick enough & acircnc & acirct to be able to call it & ldquoiaurt Greek & rdquo.
From 1.5 liters of milk you will get about 700-800 ml of Greek yogurt.
Greek yogurt can be consumed as such but also in desserts, sauces and as a substitute for cream in food.
3 delicious granola recipes, perfect in combination with yogurt, chia pudding or fresh fruit
Granola is a perfect way to replace sugary cereals on the market, and now you can make it at home!
Nothing compares to the crunchy topping on a smoothie bowl, a chia pudding or a bowl of fresh fruit. Granola can be both a complete, healthy and nutritious food, as well as a calorie bomb, full of sugar and other ingredients that are not very beneficial for your body.
If you are looking for a simple granola recipe, which you can prepare once, for the whole week, below you will find three delicious options!
Choose your favorite granola recipe and prepare it at home!
1. Granola recipe with vanilla and almonds
This first granola recipe is a simple, basic one, with a delicate and absolutely wonderful taste. You can sprinkle it over a chia pudding with fruit, and once you learn to prepare it, you can improvise endlessly!
- 4 cups oatmeal
- a cup of crispy buckwheat or quinoa flakes
- a cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- a teaspoon of almond essence
Method of preparation:
For starters, coarsely chop the almonds. You can even use almond flakes without the peel. Then put the almonds, oatmeal and buckwheat flakes in a bowl. Stir well.
In a saucepan, over low heat, mix the almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil. When all the ingredients have warmed up and incorporated, add the vanilla and almond essences. Mix again until you get a homogeneous composition.
2. Granola style recipe banana bread
If you love banana cake and want to try other interpretations, this sweet granola will undoubtedly be to your liking!
- 5 cups oatmeal
- a cup of nuts
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Method of preparation:
Coarsely chop the walnuts, then place them in a large bowl, along with the oats and cinnamon, mixing well. Separately, pass the bananas with a fork. It is recommended to use very ripe bananas for this recipe, so that the final result is full of flavors and very sweet.
Mix the mashed bananas with tahini and maple syrup. When you get a homogeneous sauce, pour it over the other ingredients and incorporate it very well.
3. Granola recipe with hazelnuts and chocolate
If you love chocolate and granola, and it doesn't make sense to you if it doesn't contain cocoa, try this decadent version, with a taste that will remind you of Nutella.
- 4 cups oatmeal
- a cup of hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup hazelnut butter
- 1/4 cup pieces of dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- a pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
Coarsely chop the hazelnuts and mix them with the oatmeal. Chop the chocolate, then add it to the same bowl. You can also use chocolate coins. Add cocoa, salt powder, then mix everything.
Mix in a saucepan, over low heat, almond butter and honey, until you get a fluid composition, which can be mixed with dry ingredients. Combine everything in a bowl and mix well.
Spread the composition on baking paper and bake for half an hour, turning the granola periodically so as not to burn. Leave it in the tray until it cools completely, then keep it in a tightly closed glass jar.
Yogurt, the saboteur of your figure?
You can easily add berries, even. Even though yogurt is an important part of a healthy diet, many yogurts on the market contain high levels of added sugars. Snacks & # 8211 What to eat in the evening, burn calories at night.
Evening - a dairy product such as Greek yogurt skimmed with a. Recipes & rsaquo Dessert health. Put the Greek yogurt in a food processor and process it together with the frozen cranberries.
You'd probably say yogurt, salad and grilled chicken breast.