Ingredients for the preparation of meat paste
- Pork 700 gr.
- Beef 500 gr.
- Beef liver 200 gr.
- Pulp of bread 100 gr.
- 1 carrot
- Potato 2 pcs.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Parsley root 1 pc. (or parsley - 1 bunch)
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Black pepper 5 peas
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Liver
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Casserole, Knife, Cutting board, Meat grinder, Bowl, Bank or container, Serving dish
Cooking meat pate:
Step 1: Boil meat with vegetables.The meat must be cleaned of the films and lived and washed thoroughly in water. We cut each piece into 4 parts. Peel onions, carrots, potatoes and wash them under running water. We spread the vegetables and meat in a large saucepan and fill it with water so that all the ingredients are completely covered. We put the pan on the fire when it boils, remove the foam and add the washed parsley, bay leaf, salt to taste and peas of black pepper. Reduce the heat and cook for about an hour. After that we take out the vegetables and add the cleaned and washed liver to the broth and cook with the meat for about another hour.
Step 2: Paste with a meat grinder.After the meat is ready, we get it out of the broth and cool. And in the broth we soak for a few minutes the flesh of bread. Then through a meat grinder several times we pass all the vegetables, meat, liver and bread. Grind the ingredients thoroughly and mix them. The whole mass must be passed at least 3 times through a meat grinder so that the paste texture becomes pasty and homogeneous.
Step 3: Serve the meat pate.The resulting paste is transferred to a tightly closed container or jar and placed in the refrigerator. If necessary, transfer part to the bowl and spread on bread. Also, such a paste can be used as a filling for puffs, pies or pies. In order to serve the dish on the festive table, it can be baked in the oven. To do this, take a baking dish, carefully lubricate it with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. We spread in it a paste, mixed with chicken eggs, in an even layer. We send it to the oven, heated to a temperature of 200 degrees. We bake the dish for 20 minutes, after which we cut into portions, like pie, decorate with herbs and fresh vegetables and serve on the table as a fragrant snack. Enjoy your meal!
- - In the same way, you can cook chicken pate or fish paste. You can experiment and mix, such as chicken and turkey meat, pork with beef or fish with shrimp. Pastes made from different types of meat are different in taste and aroma.
- -If the meat is very dry, then in order to make the paste delicious, you can boil and grind 100-200 grams of any fresh bacon. It will add fat to the finished dish and make it more tender.
- - The paste goes well with toast or fresh bread, as well as with fresh vegetables, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and bell peppers. Sliced assorted vegetables can be served on the same dish with pate.